Anal Play

Yup, i normally seem to lose a wicket after posting a screenshot. Must be a concentration thing.

England win. I think i need an ai patch to make the cpu bat better, and longer. :upray

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    90 KB · Views: 115
The_gas said:
England win. I think i need an ai patch to make the cpu bat better, and longer. :upray
I think I need an AI patch to make myself bat better on Test level.

Without sounding like a cocky arse. I have masterd batting in the test difficulty. :)

I'm playing a low-scoring test in Lahore atm. Bowling is a lot of fun right now, but my batting sucks. I'll post the scores in a little while.

EDIT: Here it is. I got rid of Trescothick, Strauss, and Collingwood in the first over of the second inning with Akhtar's reverse swing. :D

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
The_gas said:
Use BLIC team information editor and edit all players batting attributes.
http://www.planetcricket.org/modules.php?name=Links&file=viewlinkinfo&id=502
http://rapidshare.de/files/5586695/BLIC_Team_Information_Editor_1.04_Beta.exe.html
For examplae follow this

vmn4iv.jpg

these values affect how the cpu plays .
decrease legside value to zero ,decrease lofted shots to 0-20,and to make the cpu more attacking increase overall values and offside values,decrease defence.

Last edited:
nightprowler10 said:
I'm playing a low-scoring test in Lahore atm. Bowling is a lot of fun right now, but my batting sucks. I'll post the scores in a little while.

EDIT: Here it is. I got rid of Trescothick, Strauss, and Collingwood in the first over of the second inning with Akhtar's reverse swing. :D

Nice victory there. You guys all seem to finish test matches in one day, its crazy. :eek:

The_gas said:
Nice victory there. You guys all seem to finish test matches in one day, its crazy. :eek:

I generally take abit longer....mainly because of rain! In my series against Australia i've drawn 2 and won 1, but probably lost over 500 overs in the 3 tests

Lol well for me there is no rain in Pakistan, thusfar. My recent match above made it into day 4.

The_gas said:
Without sounding like a cocky arse. I have masterd batting in the test difficulty. :)
You mean without TRYING to sound like a cocky arse? ;)

The_gas said:
Lol well for me there is no rain in Pakistan, thusfar. My recent match above made it into day 4.

It's what I get for playing a series in England and putting the weather on random. Not come across rain anywhere else yet though.

stevie said:
It's what I get for playing a series in England and putting the weather on random. Not come across rain anywhere else yet though.

Sounds about right..... :rolleyes:

I agree with all of you. The AI really needs to bat longer and be able to make huge scores. I think the human batting is good though.

Users who are viewing this thread