No Requests AngryPixel's Crazy Download Zone-Index Updated[Hardcore patch readme]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think gilchrist uses a puma ballistic 5000/6000. the colour is a lighter green than in ur mod.:)

This isnt what Gilchrist used mate, these are fantasy bats after some great players and some contemporary players. Even dhoni doesnt use 183 bat;)

how to install the bowlers AI

Hi,AngryPixel

I need a wales kit to replace codies XI on my game
there hasnt been a team for years so i would like you to make a kit but i have some requests

Make: Canterbury
Sponsor Coca Cola
Badge: Wales Flag
Main Colours: Red and Green

Thanks a lot!

Hi,AngryPixel

I need a wales kit to replace codies XI on my game
there hasnt been a team for years so i would like you to make a kit but i have some requests

Make: Canterbury
Sponsor Coca Cola
Badge: Wales Flag
Main Colours: Red and Green

Thanks a lot!

I can certainly do that but i need the screenshots mate. Otherwise it would be very hard to match your imagination. I might create something but you would have imagined something else. Hence post the screenshots with your requests.

sure. but as i said before, provide screenshots:spy

ok ive made this myself the design isnt great, but if u could keep the same logos and name it'll help.

(click on it for better view)

^ i guess that is Global.wad/globaltexture.texpack/stumps

I am out of town, i would confirm it when i get back home and see my pc

^ i guess that is Global.wad/globaltexture.texpack/stumps

I am out of town, i would confirm it when i get back home and see my pc

I tried searching for it. Didn't work. I've tried searching for 'stumps' but all I find is .model files...

Tennis Ball Idea is cool

Sorry for inactivity for past few days. I have been way too busy with L4D2 and CODMW2. Gotta finish them before 26th Jan:noway .... Coz Mass Effect 2 is coming on 26th Jan....

Grrrhhhhhhhh why did i bought divinity 2 last week. There is no way i would finish it in on2 week......:crying:crying:crying

Anyway back on topic: Tennis ball is a nice idea and in fact i was working on it for last 1 week. ATM it is way too smooth and shiny. Looks like a yellow painted dukes ball. I am trying to get some rough effect in it. I am not the most talented person in Photoshop so it would take a while before i figure out a way...

Thanks for the idea though.... Keep'em coming fellas.

AngryPixel added 13 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

Hey AngryPixel, can you tell me where to install the stumps?
Thanks

Wait up buddy, i would put up a detailed instruction guide on the main page....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread