Announcement/Video and Screenshots/Playsession

I will post it on CA before release, he looks nothing like me so no hints there.:wave

----------

Let Ross/Bigant have a sleep before there big day mate.:clap

Bloody hell, who do you think you are, Ross, trying to tease us. Is your uncle famous?

Is the match taking place in westindies?.......no sign of crowd....:p

Awesome graphics and detail... I would pre-order this game undoubtedly, no matter how much it costs.... :cheers

I'm the King just ask Gone4ADuck, he loves my posts.:lol replay to Superfreddie.

----------

Is the match taking place in westindies?.......no sign of crowd....:p

I think it's England or Hobart, maybe ross will tell us when he wakes up.:thumbs

Can't believe I'm checking this awesomeness of a thread after almost 6 hours since original post.:mad Was volunteering at a seminar and got pretty tired at the end of it. But after seeing this thread, I'm as lively as anything!!

Hands coming off the bat due to playing early.. By the Nine Divines, I can't believe I'm typing this and seeing for real in a Cricket game. :eek:

Great to hear that!!! :clap:clap:clap

I'm the King just ask Gone4ADuck, he loves my posts.:lol replay to Superfreddie.

----------

I think it's England or Hobart, maybe ross will tell us when he wakes up.:thumbs

Well i know but after following pak vs indies series i can only assume that if u see empty seats in a match then the stadium is definitely of the west indies

Really awesome, simply epic. No words for the game Ross. Cant wait till tomorrow. Few things to note about the games title.
1. He is a left handed batsman
2. He is most probably an Australian
3. He will be leaving London (Ashes) tomorrow
I most definitely think it is Adam Gilchrist. He is a left handed batsman. He most recently played in IPL. He is the only WK to be in 3 consequent World Cup wins. And I think I saw a pic of him in London. So maybe he is leaving London tomorrow. :spy

Really awesome, simply epic. No words for the game Ross. Cant wait till tomorrow. Few things to note about the games title.
1. He is a left handed batsman
2. He is most probably an Australian
3. He will be leaving London (Ashes) tomorrow
I most definitely think it is Adam Gilchrist. He is a left handed batsman. He most recently played in IPL. He is the only WK to be in 3 consequent World Cup wins. And I think I saw a pic of him in London. So maybe he is leaving London tomorrow. :spy

Yes I guess you're right. It is Adam Gilchrist Cricket 14 after all. The cat is out of the hat finally :)

What can be great to know than first post for a crazy cricket fan :) ITS AWESOME :cheers

Wonder how tensed the BA team is for tomorrow. Would be the first time customers would get to see their game (that they have worked on for years) in motion. Must be nerve wrecking and exciting at the same time.

One video would equal thousand or more screenshots. So in actual the real test of the game will be tomorrow so I can understand the nerves. Really hope that is it lives up to all the hype , excitement and expectations. All the best to the Big Ant team and Ross. Job well done so far. Keep it up :)

I hope Ross has got a good marketing strategy. Hardly anyone knows about this game, here in India. To make this game a success, India is the biggest market. It the game is good, people will buy it no matter how much it costs.

Users who are viewing this thread