Announcement/Video and Screenshots/Playsession

For those who still couldn't find out the Cricket 14 "Sneak Peek"

Last edited by a moderator:
UU2dM.gif

Thats some fifa level of smoothness,cant wait to play :clap

where do we stand on the user manual or guide for the game. i do see couple of posts with the user controls. however just wanted to confirm if it is well detailed, as i mostly depend on the user manual for any game before i get used to it.Can Ross or Mike answer this Please ?

Shame they used Chris Martin for the motion capture. That shot at 0:18 is hideous.

Come on man, that's stretching it too far. The first defensive shot wasn't the best but the other shots, especially the drive was the best one I have seen in any cricket game. The shots look the best of any cricket game so far and I doubt Chris Martin could play any of these shots :D

That's the problem when humans play the game - they screw up the timing and they game has to slide a little - anyway I cold have just deleted that shot and only shown the best - I want you to see it warts and all.

What you see is what you get!

----------

where do we stand on the user manual or guide for the game. i do see couple of posts with the user controls. however just wanted to confirm if it is well detailed, as i mostly depend on the user manual for any game before i get used to it.Can Ross or Mike answer this Please ?

There are nets for practise and you will have all the detail you need - if not we will be around too.

do we get to see more of the game today or not

Repeat mode activated :clap a biiig applause for big ant (from your greatest fan) :):eek: by looking at teaser.....I thought it was a live footage of cricket match -LoveBigAnt

Users who are viewing this thread