Any Improvements?

They have capped it to 10, so anyone who has higher than 10 will be capped at 10.
Signs of bringing back the Reps in public view?

I've been here for years and didn't even realise that there was a thing such as rep power until the other day. :p

I have no idea what rep power does. I only just realised how you could view your reps and I've been here for a few years :p

I have no idea what rep power does. I only just realised how you could view your reps and I've been here for a few years :p

I think if you have a high rep power, if you give a rep to someone it will effect their reputation greatly and vice-versa.

Can anyone tell me how can i put ball or bat or all rounder icon in the post.

I'm presuming this is for a league. You have to find a small picture of those icons and insert them into your post.

I do if something tickles me. Nearly all of my reps read the same. "Haha - Themer"

Edit: Has the Shoutbox been taken down? I used to rather enjoy it even if I was alone in using it.

Last edited:
Thanks to the admins for making those changes :clap

One point I'd like to make is that all current vBookie events will either need to be abandoned or the current bets wiped otherwise the money currently in that system will cause the inflation to start again.

But once again thanks for taking some of our suggestions into consideration :)

One point I'd like to make is that all current vBookie events will either need to be abandoned or the current bets wiped otherwise the money currently in that system will cause the inflation to start again.
All open vBookie events have had their bets divided by an amount to get them inline with new standards.

Please put all discussion on these into this thread

Users who are viewing this thread