Any Improvements?

Sweet so it's not just me. I get those sound ads non-stop. It's usually rock music and the occasional "Congratulations!"

How are we supposed to portray the fact that we are face palming someones post now? And no :sarcasm?

I mentioned the two "mad" ones in the staff forum, saying they should just keep :mad: and get rid of :mad.

Plus IMO the lol one is much better than the rofl one.

I think you guys are just asking for change for the sake of change now...

It is a little cosmetic, but c'mon, the facepalm emoticon was useful

If they got rid of :mad (unnecessary) and :rtfl (potential for being abused) and returned the facepalm, I'd be content.

More often than not the facepalm smiley was used to stir trouble. I have no idea why they kept the 2 mad smileys though.

More often than not the facepalm smiley was used to stir trouble.

I wouldn't say it was used to stir trouble but it came after various terrible posts which in turn started arguements over whether said posts were good enough or worthy of being posts.

Double_Facepalm-Picard+FU.jpg

Come on Picard looks like you're going to be needed.

We'll just have to resort to those massive facepalm pictures instead.

Double_Facepalm-Picard+FU.jpg

Come on Picard looks like you're going to be needed.

Or you could go for the classic ASCII facepalm:

......................................__................................................
.............................,-~*`?lllllll`*~,..........................................
.......................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll?`*-,....................................
..................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,..................................
...............,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\.......................... .......
.............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\................................
..............\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,......................... ..
...............\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(?`*,`,..........................
................\llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-\..*`*;..)..........................
.................\,-*`?,*`)............,-~*`~................/.....................
..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/.\..................
................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*...\.................
................|.../.../.../.*`...\...........................)....)?`~,..................
................|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,.............
..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---......\..../...../..|.........?```*~-,,,,
...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../............\........
................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|..............\........
...................*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,............\.......
......................f`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,..........\........

Users who are viewing this thread