Any Improvements?

:cheers

Wow that is awesome, not seeing parts of the forum I don't use will deffo make the experience a lot better.

Thank you so much MattW. It'll help a lot of people.

I have one suggestion. How about adding Change Display Name. In this feature the user can change his name once per month. I have seen this option in many other forums.

Of late, whenever I click the first unread post in my usercp I sometimes go straight through to this web.
You might be accidently hitting an ad with the click, but there's quite a distance between the bottom of the last ad and the top of the User CP so it would be odd if that was the case.

It's kinda funny to see those posts going on with :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm, for all those extinct smilies the text replaced with.

KBC added 3 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

I have one suggestion. How about adding Change Display Name. In this feature the user can change his name once per month. I have seen this option in many other forums.

I guess most of the the forums that have that option are non-serious or not particular of what they happen to sport the forum for. PC is on the rigid side so people are memorized on their usernames, as it happens so having that option would only confuse people more than they already are. :sarcasm :sarcasm xD

But i'd like to see the freedom of the Tag edit. It's a funny thing. If properly used.

But i'd like to see the freedom of the Tag edit. It's a funny thing. If properly used.

It's only funny when the admins pick on someone and change their tags. If people are allowed to change their own user tags it will completely devalue any humor.

Also I'm sure Zorax would not be a fan of this idea, there will be 100 "Legends" if they let people choose their own titles.

Yup, it can only be abused by us. If you want to become "us" send a $100,000,000 cheque to Zimrahil.

seeing as you did not specify which dollars, I'll assume Zimbabwean will be ok?

Users who are viewing this thread