Any Improvements?

I was going to say, no way is it 27-1, that would make it worth more than the Indian rupee which it is obviously not.

Hmm, I did a google search and that's what should up. 100 mill USD became 27 mill ZWD.

Maybe I entered a few too many zeroes.

Oh so the Zim economy is getting back on its feet now? Damn, my dad is in Africa and I was hoping he'd bring me a million Zim $ :( :p.

Oh so the Zim economy is getting back on its feet now? Damn, my dad is in Africa and I was hoping he'd bring me a million Zim $ :( :p.

Didn't they scrap the Zim dollar because it was so bad and are now using the American Dollar as the official currency?

It was asked for absolutely ages ago, but I've finally gotten around to implementing status updates on user profiles. Should be easy enough to figure it out, visit your own profile and click the edit button that's next to your name.

I also did a bit of reorganisation of that page, I think it looks a bit nicer, but I'm sure many won't agree.

Status implementation is absolutely fine but i would like the rest of the edited things to be brought back to normal. I did not like the profile details being on the page's left hand side. It looked much better and tidy on the right .

Just perfect . No wonder this is the best site regarding forums :thumbs

Haarithan added 0 Minutes and 36 Seconds later...

better but any chance of getting the profile pic above our name like before

Ya even i second this but then the status gets disturbed

Users who are viewing this thread