Any Improvements?

Please remove that ad with sound. I think it was battlestar galactica or something about space... i don't remember, but i think the image had stars in it and the option to mute it.

edit: yes, it is in fact a Battlestar Galactica ad.

I'll try and find it but next time could you try to grab a screen and also check if it is google or valueclick.
Thanks.

57010323.png

My bad, Colin, next time I'll post the picture.

Well according to the media manager I have we don't have any audio ads. Did you click to make it play or anything?

Nope. Just plays by itself. As you can see in the image I have posted, it does have sound.

Matt, is it possible to write a script to sweep through the complete database of Planetcricket to get a list about who used the maximum number of smiley's in PC history :p I know it anyone can do it, its you. Would be fun to actually see this stat like we see number of post.

Aaaaaa, they're even more frequent now and there are sometimes even 2 of those ads on the same page.

wow, seriously, it comes up on every second page.

Last edited:
Also is anyone else getting the Battlestar Galactica ad and if so which countries are you in?

Well Sharvi's profile says his national team is India so I assume he is currently in India. I too am in India but have never came across such advertisement.

Users who are viewing this thread