Any Improvements?

Some active (regularly online) staff members needed.

...mostly they just aggravate the group and spread chaos.

You heard the man... [really large text]CHAOS!!![/End] on the internet! All because of the lack of a button. For shame, let it be known in the 9th day of February on the date of our lord twenty thousand and thirteen... You were warned.

Why do people care so much? Aren't we all getting along without these extra things?

Take that sorta common sense elsewhere, this is no time for that.

You heard the man... [really large text]CHAOS!!![/End] on the internet! All because of the lack of a button. For shame, let it be known in the 9th day of February on the date of our lord twenty thousand and thirteen... You were warned.

Look im on no 'I Want This button mission'

I made a suggestion in the forum meant for suggestion,what is you reason to act so elite and put me down and biggs it would be nice if can stop looking for words and quote out of context, take time to see what im trying to say, im by no means arguing anything as be all and end all.just making a few points.

Why is it that you guys want to pounce on anybody who doesn't suggest what the majority(u cal that common sense right) ,Does it make u guys feel better 'hey im so elite than that stranger on the net?'

Last edited:
u r just childish ,anything i say is not going to go between whatever is there between ur ears, u just want to be 'i got the last word in'.

It's "You", "Your" and "You are"... Semantics, of course, but you're absolutely right though. That we can agree on.

I win

[/Awards]

We haven't run one in years, don't see a reason to change that.

More than two words and a question mark might make me more inclined to spend effort on typing a response.

The ad software must be reading me as being in India, if the "SAVE INDIA!!" ad that I always seem to get is any indication...

Also like/dislike buttons are bad because this isn't reddit and making it more like that place would be the worst thing to do ever...

Users who are viewing this thread