Anyone had rain yet?

I have seen a video on youtube where some guy was playing career mode and it rained in the match.

Stuck on my phone right now, but if you look for "don Bradman cricket 14 career" on YouTube, Lawman has a video where his OD game gets shortened by rain. I think it was his 5th one.

Stuck on my phone right now, but if you look for "don Bradman cricket 14 career" on YouTube, Lawman has a video where his OD game gets shortened by rain. I think it was his 5th one.

I think I was referring to that video lol.

You must have posted that while I was typing :lol
Great minds!

I am loving watching career videos on YT. Not as much as I will love my career of course but needs must to get my DBC 14 fix.

Have we seen target adjusted as per D/L after rain?

In career I batted for about 10 overs in the rain and then it cleared up and became a sunny day which was pretty cool

In Career I have a ODI start delayed due to rain. Ive seen it raining on screen while play has continued also, but from memory you didnt really see it while I was trying to face a ball.

I have played few matches in rain & everything in career mode. There was one match for me where D/L method came into context as well. Attached the pictures.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    233.5 KB · Views: 87
Umpiring in rain looked good & felt so real.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 81
I have played few matches in rain & everything in career mode. There was one match for me where D/L method came into context as well. Attached the pictures.

This is actually a bug, because DL shouldn't come into affect under 20 overs in a one day game.

This is actually a bug, because DL shouldn't come into affect under 20 overs in a one day game.

It's target revised by D/L method & not the match outcome. Play resumed after rain and it revised the target from 179 to 171.

Why does it say "Match Tied" at the top, then?

It was scorecard during interruption & after I press 'Done' it resumed my play revising the target by D/L. I got dismissed at 20+ in that match. :(

----------

"Match Tied"?

But yeah I don't know why it showed as tie during halting of gameplay. It should have just shown rain stopped the play.

But yeah I don't know why it showed as tie during halting of gameplay. It should have just shown rain stopped the play.

Maybe coz if it had continued to rain and no further play was possible, it would have been a "No Result" and points would have been split between the sides just in case of a tie. But yeah "Tie" is a misnomer for such a scenario.

Yeah sharing of points might have been intended to display as 'Tie'.

One more rain delay to my T20 even before start of the match. This time, overs were reduced to 17.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    492.3 KB · Views: 47

Users who are viewing this thread