apoorv's gameplay patch

apoorv

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi guys,
this is my gameplay patch.i this is my first gameplay patch and i tell you itis very hard.
NOTE:THE STROKE FILE IS TAKEN FROM VINAY'S PATCH.
Features:
1. very hard gameplay,hard to get runs on any surface.only good batsmen can adjust and play well.Power hitters are much better while hitting the balls but are not good with placing the balls and also in defence.
2. AUTOPLAY-Higher runs score by teams while batting first and also while chasing a big target.
3. VERY VERY rare misfields.
4.Very high swing and seam movment. Shoaib Akhtar's yorkers are unplayable sometimes,specially at the depth overs.
5. Pacing ur innings is required.Don't try to hit early on in the innings.
NOTE:ONLY FOR HARD MODE.
FIELDS AND ROSTER OF COOL GAMEPLAY PATCH ARE SUITABLE.
As this is my first patch therefore feel free to post your reply on my email id [email protected].thanks to vinay for granting me the permission

Attachments

• apoorv's gameplay patch.zip
    17.3 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:

hondeyho

International Cricketer
Take a peek at what? Explain more, are you accusing him of stealing your work?

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Did he ask him before using it?

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Vinay's post implies he didnt

*Cough*

vinuatlast said:
Dude u didnt take my permission ..and i didnt grant u one...how come u post this....please mods take a peek.....

Chimp132

International Cricketer
hes new, maybe he didnt know he had to ask for your permition, at least he bovered to say the battng strokes are from vinays patch and didnt take credit to himself

sid_19840

International Coach
Although apoorv has mentioned that he has taken the stroke files from vinay,he could have asked his permission prior to posting it.I'll remove the attachment for now until he seeks the permission from Vinay or until Vinay gives him permission here.Thanks.

vinuatlast

Club Captain
its fine..with me..i grant u the permission provided u make a mention of it that its been taken from my patch ....or give credits to me too...lol
Have a great time patch making...!!!!

sid_19840

International Coach
ok,good to see the matter sorted out then.Apoorv,you can now load back your attachment into Post 1.Just Edit->Manage Attachments and put it back.Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread