Requests Accepted :.Aps Graphics.:|SIR RJ

How are my Graphics?

• Total voters
They look super. Using just the AB one for now. Will use the animated one soon. Thanks a lot. :)

----------

Looking that how fast and well you are doing request can I please get an AB Devillers signature similar to the avatar. Thanks in advance and reps will be added

Can you make an avatar of Sehwag?

I guess you are the best one here on PC to ask for avatars, you are fabulous at it. And there is no need of any text in the avatar, but if it's required for the flow of the avy, then I won't mind it. :)

And I loved the avatar of AB de Villiers (without text). :thumbs

They look super. Using just the AB one for now. Will use the animated one soon. Thanks a lot. :)

----------

Looking that how fast and well you are doing request can I please get an AB Devillers signature similar to the avatar. Thanks in advance and reps will be added

Sure mate.

Can you make an avatar of Sehwag?

I guess you are the best one here on PC to ask for avatars, you are fabulous at it. And there is no need of any text in the avatar, but if it's required for the flow of the avy, then I won't mind it. :)

And I loved the avatar of AB de Villiers (without text). :thumbs

Request accepted.
Thanks guys really appreciate your comments.

Wow! Your recent works were really interesting and amazing. Can you make a MS Dhoni's set (avvy and sig). Also, I want Vettori's avvy. Animate those MS's & Vettori's avvy. Also, give me separate versions of both. Take your time. Thanks :)

Last edited:
Wow! Your recent works were really interesting and amazing. Can you make a MS Dhoni's set (avvy and sig). Also, I want Vettori's avvy. Animate those MS's & Vettori's avvy. Also, give me separate versions of both. Take your time. Thanks :)

Request accepted.
No more requests until i finish the pending ones.

Yudi's request
attachment.php
attachment.php

Dipak's request

attachment.php

Attachments

• viru.png
    viru.png
    3.5 KB · Views: 635
  • viru 2.png
    viru 2.png
    3.4 KB · Views: 573
  • ab sig.jpg
    ab sig.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 521
Last edited:
That too awesome brother. Just what I wanted. Thankyou. :)
Sehwag ava are also good. :)
Whenever i try to rep you it says that I have spread more reps before giving them to you. :p

Wow, they are way better than what I had expected. Amazing work dude, you deserve some reps. I'll be using one of them, but for now I'll use this one.

80518d1298691929-aps-graphics-sehwag-icons-de-villiers-signature-viru.png

I'll be using the other one after the World Cup. Thanks a lot.

----------

Damn, I need to spread some first. I've 'thanked' you though. :)

Users who are viewing this thread