mate one Request: can i have an avvy of B.Lee of resolution 240 * 320?:spy

Sure.

Sachin (the master blaster) icon

attachment.php

Attachments

• sachin wc.png
    sachin wc.png
    3.7 KB · Views: 599
Fabulous work on that Dhoni's avvy. But, that Dan's avvy was already made by someone. I would love, if you'll make a new one for me. :)

Fabulous work on that Dhoni's avvy. But, that Dan's avvy was already made by someone. I would love, if you'll make a new one for me. :)

I will try.

attachment.php

If you need any changes then please don't hesitate to ask.

Attachments

• viru sig.png
    viru sig.png
    7.6 KB · Views: 537
That is terrific, well done mate, it's stunning. Thanks a lot for the masterpiece. :D

Well, I'll cancel my previous request of Vettori's avvy. Instead make a MS's sig suitable with my current avvy. Use similar colors and text too. Thanks.

Thanks mate. Hopefully i will learn from your suggestions and try to implement next time I do some art.

Coolboy's request

attachment.php

attachment.php

You should have made the BG green rather than blue so that there is no need to adjust the colour of the render(Into bluish) using selective colour.Other than that top class work!

You should have made the BG green rather than blue so that there is no need to adjust the colour of the render(Into bluish) using selective colour.Other than that top class work!

I tried but the background was looking a bit dodgy.

----------

apsamrit can you make me sachin tendulkar set yesterdays match hundred :spy

Mate I have already made many on the great man and you can use see and use them from the first post.

Users who are viewing this thread