Ashes 2013 Fielding Madness Video.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Please, this is the funniest game ever released that I have seen.

PS In the DLC, for are fans(3 people:lol) Difficulty level and funny multiplayer and what everyone wants more Bugs.:lol

St0ney

Club Captain
If this had multiplayer can u imagine the fun we can all have playing it. I would probably piss myself.:p

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If someone can mod-in online multiplayer I'm buying this thing to play with you and you alone St0ney...

St0ney

Club Captain
Definitley i'll be scoring 20 runs a ball just over the fielding madness :p

BTW can anybody save this game by modding it has to be possible surely.:yes

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
I don't think it's worth "saving" at all... it needs to be preserved in it's current, perfect, state.

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Definitley i'll be scoring 20 runs a ball just over the fielding madness :p

BTW can anybody save this game by modding it has to be possible surely.:yes

The game cannot be modded, St0ney, son of Br1cky, by any craft that we here possess. The game was made in the fires of Mount Doom. Only there can it be modded. The game must be taken deep into Mordor and cast back into the fiery chasm from whence it came. One of you must do this.

D

Dutch

The game cannot be modded, St0ney, son of Br1cky, by any craft that we here possess. The game was made in the fires of Mount Doom. Only there can it be modded. The game must be taken deep into Mordor and cast back into the fiery chasm from whence it came. One of you must do this.

One does not simply walk into Melbourne!

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
It happens again lmao

That is so wonderful. I just love all the other fielders standing around watching what is going on... the little glitchy-dance as he chases the ball, it's all so wonderful.

...but one thing that hasn't been mentioned is the "dropping empty beer cans" sound of the wickets being hit by the ball.

D

Dutch

That is so wonderful. I just love all the other fielders standing around watching what is going on... the little glitchy-dance as he chases the ball, it's all so wonderful.

...but one thing that hasn't been mentioned is the "dropping empty beer cans" sound of the wickets being hit by the ball.

Empty beer cans.....nice, but I thought it sounded more like grandads dentures falling in the plastic dog bowl.......

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
It would have been great if there was a bug where bowler snatches all the three stumps and runs behind the ball! Recommend strongly to have this feature considered to Mr.Fegan.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
St0ney your marvellous efforts have inspired my new Signature and Avatar... :cheers

Bravo!

77Martyr

School Cricketer
How the hell did steam give the go ahead on this heap of steaming turd? It's so bug infested we'll need an expert in entomology to make sense of it all.. someone give gil grissom a call!

Users who are viewing this thread