Ashes-2023 England VS Australia 16 June-31 July

England will give the "we are not going to back down" bullshit narrative but they will end up losing 5-0 like this. Absolutely no reason whatsoever why they should be starting the 2nd innings 100 runs behind.

England will give the "we are not going to back down" bullshit narrative but they will end up losing 5-0 like this. Absolutely no reason whatsoever why they should be starting the 2nd innings 100 runs behind.
Absolutely brainless loss of control and this is so hard to stomach. I can forgive the first mistake but just throwing wickets away is unbelievable

the innings ain’t over yet. And the lead is below a hundred

the innings ain’t over yet. And the lead is below a hundred
My point is we didnt need to be in the position of hoping the tail can scramble 30 or 40 together: with a different approach we would be looking at an innings lead.

My point is we didnt need to be in the position of hoping the tail can scramble 30 or 40 together: with a different approach we would be looking at an innings lead.

Yeah we lost Ashes in one hour yesterday,ah well see you in 4 years time

Stokes' BazBall captaincy is supposed to be all about doing what the oppo doesn't want you to but there's nothing on earth the oppo wants you to do more than repeatedly loft the ball straight into a trap with 3 fielders in it.

Users who are viewing this thread