Ashes-2023 England VS Australia 16 June-31 July

Its over boys its over. Bazball is great and all but we are getting absolutely taught a massive lesson in our back yard. Wake up call. The shot choice is just dismal.
Post automatically merged:

Oh, Jonathan...
Freedom of expression mate, enjoy.:facepalm

It wasn't a great ball from Starc. Didn't see any particular reason to nick it other than just being a bit misaligned.

It wasn't a great ball from Starc. Didn't see any particular reason to nick it other than just being a bit misaligned.
England are just poor batsmen in the main this series. Yes there has been the odd decent knock but nothing sustained unfortunately

Wierd how Ali grounds his bat before the crease.....hit stumps is out.

that Ali wicket sums up everything wrong at the moment. Top edges a short one, gets away with it. Fielder goes back, top edges it into his hands.

Cricket Rules: That was a legal dismissal

Random Fan on PC: Cheating!

Wonderful!

You have to be a glorified dimwit to make a post like that. "Random fans"make this sport. The rules aren't much good if the fans think of them as nonsense. I don't care who got who out and which team got the dismissal. I don't want to see that.

Ian Bell got out in a similar dozy manner a few years back. A captain called him back and to date people remember his gesture and him covered in glory. "Random fans"remember these things. Dimwits do not. They just read a rule when they see something like this and see things as black and white.

England are throwing away the Ashes. They keep losing the plot when they have the Aussies by the throat.

Pathetic, really pathetic. Same old same old same old. Kids against men.

Alexa, show me a team that believes its own hype
"I am sorry I cant find that quite now, but here's a pile of pig shite, is that what you were looking for?"

Users who are viewing this thread