Ashes-2023 England VS Australia 16 June-31 July

Really poor session. Brook dismissal disgraceful. This has been a parody of so called Bazball. Shouldn’t mean mindless aggression. Give an hour or a session to the bowlers and flay them when tired. Awful awful.

This is exactly what I feared would happen in this Ashes series,you can get away with playing this kind of cricket against any other side in the world,but not against Australia.
We can still turn it around but they have to be less kamikaze

This is exactly what I feared would happen in this Ashes series,you can get away with playing this kind of cricket against any other side in the world,but not against Australia.
We can still turn it around but they have to be less kamikaze
No chance of turning it around

Very average this from England. Wrong game plan against the wrong team.

Yeah like the bad old days where they just grind our faces right into the dirt
The first test should have been the wake-up call: we need to do this more circumspect and then we will have them. Instead they have come out all cocky, Aussies are scared, Aussies are boring bla bla bla. Aussies thrive on that ind of thing and England dont have the quality all round to pull it off.

If you have the talk make sure you have the walk as well (Except back to the pavillion, they've got that one nailed)

The first test should have been the wake-up call: we need to do this more circumspect and then we will have them. Instead they have come out all cocky, Aussies are scared, Aussies are boring bla bla bla. Aussies thrive on that ind of thing and England dont have the quality all round to pull it off.

If you have the talk make sure you have the walk as well (Except back to the pavillion, they've got that one nailed)
Don't feel an ounce of sympathy for them being in this position,all their own fault for such totally stupid batting yesterday

Andrew Strauss waiting to be asked to write another high performance review

38iqvl.png

How much do Australia try to aim for here? Knowing England’s chasing prowess and their own lack of Lyon even 400 may not be out of reach.

I’d say the best move would be to bat proactively and rack up a 500 run lead then challenge England to chase it down. Knowing Baz he’ll probably give the boys full freedom to try and chase it which will give them an excellent chance at bowling them out on a single day.

How much do Australia try to aim for here? Knowing England’s chasing prowess and their own lack of Lyon even 400 may not be out of reach.

I’d say the best move would be to bat proactively and rack up a 500 run lead then challenge England to chase it down. Knowing Baz he’ll probably give the boys full freedom to try and chase it which will give them an excellent chance at bowling them out on a single day.
Game is over already

Users who are viewing this thread