Ashes Cricket 2009 system req. Confirmed. ( Official System Specifications in First Post )

My laptop has:

Intel Processor 1.70GHz
512 RAM
Nvidia GeForce FX Go5200 32M/64M (I think this is the graphics card)
Win XP Professional (5.1, Buil 2600)

I could play Cricket 07 fine when my laptop was charging.

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHz
System Manufacturer: XFX nFORCE 750i
Memory: 4 GB CORSAIR DDR2 XMS2 EXTREME GAMING MEMORY
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 8600GT 512 MB DDR3
Operating System: Windows 7 ULTIMATE EDITION

Hope these specs can run ASHES CRICKET 2009:cool:

Last edited:
CPU - Intel Q6600 @ 3.4Ghz
RAM - 4GB OCZ
GFX - Ati 4870 512MB OC
OS - Vista Ultimate x64
Motherboard - Asus P5Q Pro

Hope I can run AC09

Let me kno about Ashes Cricket 09 system requirements and also tell me will AC 09 run smoothly on my pc.

Here are my system Specs...

Processor: AMD Sempron 1.8 Ghz
RAM : !.5 GB
Graphics Card : Nvidia FX 5500
VRAM : 256 MB

Your PC is even unable to run BLIC 05.

WORLD CHAMPIONS added 12 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

My config is :)

Processor: AMD Phenom X4 940 BE
Ram: 2x2 GB DDR2 1066 (Corsair)
GFX : ATi HD 4870 (1gb)
Mobo: ASUS M4A79 Deluxe

any info about Demo?? When it will gonna be release??
I am sure my pc will not able to handle AC 09 bcoz cant even handle BLIC 07 and I think the sys req. for AC 2009 will be much more than BLIC 07.

Ojasvi99 added 0 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

Your PC is even unable to run BLIC 05.

WORLD CHAMPIONS added 12 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

My config is :)

Processor: AMD Phenom X4 940 BE
Ram: 2x2 GB DDR2 1066 (Corsair)
GFX : ATi HD 4870 (1gb)
Mobo: ASUS M4A79 Deluxe

No BLIC 05 run smoothly on pc.

Shouldn't be a requirement, but it will look best with a graphics card that supports it.

For pure speculation if you are at/above a level of the Nvidia Geforce 7 series, you should be right, as the feature set of those cards is roughly equivalent to the consoles. Just switch off some of the more advanced graphical features and you should be right.

Anything below that will be borderline. From what I saw of the graphics, you'd need to have ran BLIC 07 well, not just barely scraped through to handle it.

As for CPU, shouldn't really matter, I've been well under the CPU standards for a lot of games I've been able to play just fine. You won't need a fancy dual core.

Give Windows a reinstall and put the latest Direct X and Drivers on for the best experience at launch.

I think i read some thread that the game requires Pixel shader 3.0 to run! This was because it is made for the next generation consoles and they didnt want to waste time optimising it for shader model 2.0; instead they were able to get time actually work on the gameplay!! I remember reading this somewhere!!!

Anyways my config is:
Intel Core 2 Duo E4500 @ 2.2Ghz
3GB RAM running on single channel!(2x1+1 Kingston DDR2)
Nvidia 9500 GT DDR2(yeah the slower DDR2 card!)
Intel DG945GCNL Mobo!!

Mine is not a gaming pc but i can surely run AC09 at acceptable settings
that is because i am playing GTA4 on 1024x68 High Settings and i expect AC09 also to be the same!!!:cheers

My PC can hadle BLIC so does that mean it can handle AC 2009 also?

BTW does BLIC require Pixel Shader 3.0?

Shouldn't be a requirement, but it will look best with a graphics card that supports it.

For pure speculation if you are at/above a level of the Nvidia Geforce 7 series, you should be right, as the feature set of those cards is roughly equivalent to the consoles. Just switch off some of the more advanced graphical features and you should be right.

Anything below that will be borderline. From what I saw of the graphics, you'd need to have ran BLIC 07 well, not just barely scraped through to handle it.

As for CPU, shouldn't really matter, I've been well under the CPU standards for a lot of games I've been able to play just fine. You won't need a fancy dual core.

Give Windows a reinstall and put the latest Direct X and Drivers on for the best experience at launch.

Well I'll have to intervene here and mention that someone from Transmission [I think Rob Walkley] personally confirmed to me that Shader Model 3 is the minimum requirement for this game. Nothing lower, so an FX5500 for the thread starter would simply not work.

Here's my early run down based on current info.

nVidia
- Anything below the 7000 series [with a few exceptions like 6600GT and 6800] I'd think nothing would even start up because of no SM3.

- Saying performance on the bases of a series of cards is difficult - however, just to say if you have anything over the 9600GT [or the 8800 series], i.e bought in recent times you should be pretty well set with this game to hopefully run at full settings with AA at resolutions like 720p. Wouldn't be so sure about 1680x1050 but we'll see.

- These are the cards that are on the back of my mind and I'd think they should run the game on medium settings without AA, at 1024x768

8600GT, 8600GTS, 9500GT, 7800, 7900.

AMD
Well I don't have much idea about old AMD cards, I'd think The Gas would be better informed here, but just to say anything like the 3870, and 4500+ in the new 4000 series should be good for high settings and good AA.

Processor
Processors are little things, sometimes they play a huge role in a game, sometimes they don't. Something which just can't be said without proper benchmarking.

RAM
For a game like AC09, I'd think 2 Gigs ought to be enough and 1 gig would fill up pretty quick on higher side of settings.

Although if you're planning on upgrading for AC09, go nothing less than 4 Gigs RAM, 64-bit OS, and an AMD HD 4850 / 4770 at the very least [these are VERY cheap now].

Hope that helps,
Kshitiz

Some of those config's in this thread are pathetic for today's PC standards
Seriously, get a job and save money for a good PC or better and cheaper; buy a PS3 or X360
Do you guys even have money to buy the actual game

Some of those config's in this thread are pathetic for today's PC standards
Seriously, get a job and save money for a good PC or better and cheaper; buy a PS3 or X360
Do you guys even have money to buy the actual game

haha yea you guys do know you cant use vcash right?

Will my laptop Hp v2000 be able to run it

1.5 Ghz
RAM: 1Gb
Graphic(inbuilt):Mobile Intel Chipset 128mb

Will my laptop Hp v2000 be able to run it

1.5 Ghz
RAM: 1Gb
Graphic(inbuilt):Mobile Intel Chipset 128mb

sorry mate,it will not :noway
btw i got a good gaming system so no problem for me :happy

Processor
Processors are little things, sometimes they play a huge role in a game, sometimes they don't. Something which just can't be said without proper benchmarking.

RAM
For a game like AC09, I'd think 2 Gigs ought to be enough and 1 gig would fill up pretty quick on higher side of settings.

it is not GTA iv :D,so pentium IV will be enough

Users who are viewing this thread