Ashes Cricket 2009 system req. Confirmed. ( Official System Specifications in First Post )

my pc couldnt play BLIC 07.. it just chased as soon as the field was shown..
i think graphix card was the problem
i think i will have same prob with this one:(

seriously these are my real specs...

1.8 GHZ AMD Athlon XP 2200+
512 MB RAM
32 MB Graphics (integrated) :noway

Will it work for me?

4 GB DDR 3 Ram
Intel Centrino Core 2 Duo Processor
Windows Vista Home Edition
512 Graphic Card - Nvidia

will my laptop run the game acceptably with medium settings?

dell inspiron 1545
windows vista
core2duo t6500 2.1 ghz
4 gb ram
intel gm45 mb with intel gma 4500MHD

also will this game support widescreen?cricket 07 looks funny with its 1024x768 on my widescreen

seriously these are my real specs...

1.8 GHZ AMD Athlon XP 2200+
512 MB RAM
32 MB Graphics (integrated) :noway

Frogger, Pac man and Asteroids can be run on full settings, other than that you might be in trouble.

will my laptop run the game acceptably with medium settings?

dell inspiron 1545
windows vista
core2duo t6500 2.1 ghz
4 gb ram

also will this game support widescreen?cricket 07 looks funny with its 1024x768 on my widescreen
yes surely AC09 will run smoothly on our pc if u have a good graphics card.

^Seeing everything that is going on regarding the PC requirement, I thank Lord I chose to buy 360. :hpraise

mine is :
AMD 3500+,2.2GHz
Win XPsp2
4GB RAM
GEFORCE 6100

Will it work ?

Last edited:
4 GB DDR 3 Ram
Intel Centrino Core 2 Duo Processor
Windows Vista Home Edition
512 Graphic Card - Nvidia

You have to mention exactly which Nvidia card. A 512 Meg 6200 has absolutely no chance while a 512 Meg 8800GT cruises along.

dell inspiron 1545
windows vista
core2duo t6500 2.1 ghz
4 gb ram

Considering that the GMA 4500 does have support for SM3, I'd think the game should startup but you shouldn't expect any kind of decent performance out of it.

^Seeing everything that is going on regarding the PC requirement, I thank Lord I chose to buy 360.

Please don't bring the non-essential console vs. PC talk here, to do that go to the Entertainment / Technology forum. There are a lot of things you did wrong while buying the 360 [and maybe I did by buying a good PC] but that is out of the scope of this thread.

You have to mention exactly which Nvidia card. A 512 Meg 6200 has absolutely no chance while a 512 Meg 8800GT cruises along.

Considering that the GMA 4500 does have support for SM3, I'd think the game should startup but you shouldn't expect any kind of decent performance out of it.

Please don't bring the non-essential console vs. PC talk here, to do that go to the Entertainment / Technology forum. There are a lot of things you did wrong while buying the 360 [and maybe I did by buying a good PC] but that is out of the scope of this thread.
I did not intend to start any war. It was all in good fun.

Users who are viewing this thread