Ashes Cricket 2009 v1.1 Open Beta 2

Looks around the room....sees the potential massacre about to happen.....tip-toes quietly out again........

Damn, if the final patch release still has major flaws, then I have no doubt blood will be shed casued from a lot of angry people!!! It has been a long long long frustrating journey with let down after let down after let down.

Damn, if the final patch release still has major flaws, then I have no doubt blood will be shed casued from a lot of angry people!!! It has been a long long long frustrating journey with let down after let down after let down.

Id replace that with "many virgins will incur yet another disappointment"

also unless I am mistaken, the play testers never played against the AI.

They had hours testing the game. Would it be common sense to play against the AI rather than just playing against each other? Thats been the major concern for all games ever made. Thats the first thing I would do.

I mean that they were not allowed to play the AI, rather just play each other. Im not sure thats even correct so dont take my word on it.

Of course they played against the AI - that's an essential part of any game.

Edit: You mean the P.C. testers? I think you might be right.

MasterBlaster76 added 11 Minutes and 4 Seconds later...

Well you guys are testing these patches, you should address your issues to the game developers. Everyone is counting on you to get a decent game for the 100% of us who dont have a chance to test !!! Youve already let us down with your playtests of the original game, dont let us down again hey for gods sake.

Firstly, I haven't been involved in any testing at all, including beta testing, apart from the testing we've all been doing. ;)

Secondly, I think TG have done an amazing job. Even if they do nothing else to the game, it's been transformed beyond recognition already. This game goes way beyond decent - it's now the best cricket game ever (for many of us). Honestly, we've got more joy out of this developer in one game than we've ever got from EA and all you can do is complain? :noway

MasterBlaster76 added 1 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

I mean that they were not allowed to play the AI, rather just play each other. Im not sure thats even correct so dont take my word on it.

If you mean the P.C. testers, then I think you're right.

Last edited:
When the patch comes out and I can still bowl the oposition out for less than a hundred in a test match inside 20 overs I will be very p***ed off.

When the patch comes out and I can still bowl the oposition out for less than a hundred in a test match inside 20 overs I will be very p***ed off.

no chance,the patch is damn good,the AI has scored 210/170/189 against me(in 3 T20);)
without patch they scored 130/100

no chance,the patch is damn good,the AI has scored 210/170/189 against me(in 3 T20);)
without patch they scored 130/100

Yeah thats T20, I'm talking about test matches.

they are scoring at 3/4 over rate,not like before 6/7 over,taking a wicket is much harder than before

Well if what you are saying is true then that is extremely good news.

Can anybody enlighten me towards the final patch release date/details .

Users who are viewing this thread