Ashes Cricket 2009 v1.1 Open Beta 2

I will be so disappointed if I don't get a patch for my xbox360 game which i'm entitled to! My faith in these guys has sunk so low. :mad How could they release such a game so unfinished and then sit back and do nothing for the PS3 and xbox people, I can't imagine we could be let down so serverly?!

You do know they have shut down rite? :facepalm

hmmm, i still receive mail through the old bush telegraph but I do drive a fashionable horse and cart....oh dear my day gets a little more depressing. somehow I need to keep the faith...Codies to the rescue, Codies to the rescue. I think I can see a smoke signal from them up ahead, I think it reads good news.

I am still shocked and just well dont understand how we have still heard nothing regarding the patch. Any news??

Patch

I am still shocked and just well dont understand how we have still heard nothing regarding the patch. Any news??

If we dont hear anything in the next week i am going to give up and uninstall ashes 2009.:facepalm
The game is pointless without it,cannot even complete a game online.:facepalm
Can someone just not release a statement one way or the other so at least we know where we stand.:mad:
There must be someone on this forum who knows something.:doh

I have this game for 360 and I find the game slightly enjoyable without a patch, I can wait for more news and a patch very patiently and I won't kick up a big fuss if the patch can't be released so to those who are whinging...STOP AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIVES IF YOU HAVE ANY OR DO YOU SPEND ALL YOUR TIME AT HOME IN FRONT OF A SCREEN PLAYING CRICKET WHILST MOANING ABOUT THE SMALLEST THING! THEY ARE TRYING THEIR BEST TO GET THINGS SORTED AND CAN'T BE DOING WITH PEOPLE MOANING CONSTANTLY. AS IF THINGS AREN'T HARD ENOUGH FOR THEM ALREADY!

Giggity Giggity calm down. By the way, attempted wit at the expense of terminally ill children is not in the slightest bit funny.

Ashes

I have this game for 360 and I find the game slightly enjoyable without a patch, I can wait for more news and a patch very patiently and I won't kick up a big fuss if the patch can't be released so to those who are whinging...STOP AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIVES IF YOU HAVE ANY OR DO YOU SPEND ALL YOUR TIME AT HOME IN FRONT OF A SCREEN PLAYING CRICKET WHILST MOANING ABOUT THE SMALLEST THING! THEY ARE TRYING THEIR BEST TO GET THINGS SORTED AND CAN'T BE DOING WITH PEOPLE MOANING CONSTANTLY. AS IF THINGS AREN'T HARD ENOUGH FOR THEM ALREADY!
Well thats fair enough and i feel sorry for those who lost there jobs.Would an official announcement as to whether a patch will be released or not be to difficult though?
Then we could decide whether or not to take our game back and try for a refund or keep it.
After all im sure there are plenty of people who only went out to buy the game after the patch was released.

i m facing a problem after installing the patch the game is not running it hangs at the codemasters screen (the first one which shows when we run the exe file). I am not sure that this has happened because of which patch as i have installed one after the another. can anyone help me.....it was running well before installing the pathches.

any way to uninstall the patches only ?

Last edited:

Seems like your the one whining now. Its a forum we are just expressing how we feel, if you dont like it go elsewhere.

Giggity Giggity calm down. By the way, attempted wit at the expense of terminally ill children is not in the slightest bit funny.

I agree. Some people, like Giggity, don't realise what they're saying until their child is diagnosed with a terminal illness.

Well thats fair enough and i feel sorry for those who lost there jobs.Would an official announcement as to whether a patch will be released or not be to difficult though?
Then we could decide whether or not to take our game back and try for a refund or keep it.
After all im sure there are plenty of people who only went out to buy the game after the patch was released.

Very difficult, closure of a business isn't as simple as shutting the doors and chucking a pad lock on it.

Very difficult, closure of a business isn't as simple as shutting the doors and chucking a pad lock on it.

Exactly,

But could they not find 10 minutes to to tell us what's happening?

Users who are viewing this thread