Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

Chief does have a beard, though referring to him as Jesus might be a bit much... he's more the Moses type... Getting us onboard his big ol' Ashes Cricket Ark...

...oh wait...

You prolly meant Naveenncc....

...Yup. He's the Jesus type.

I think Noah was more your Ark kind of guy....

.....I see Chief more as Pharaoh.....Go Down Moses, way down in Trickstarsland, tell old Chiefo, to let them screenshots go.........

Guess I'd better put down the Dawkins I'm reading and brush up on my Bible metaphors, Haha... :p

"Pharaoh Chief" does have a ring to it...

Guys,

Apologies for absence: As has already been reported, we have a big press event this Friday and there has been much preparation afoot ahead of that!

Looks like Barmy Army is going to be keeping you well informed throughout it. :-)

J

Guys,

Apologies for absence: As has already been reported, we have a big press event this Friday and there has been much preparation afoot ahead of that!

Looks like Barmy Army is going to be keeping you well informed throughout it. :-)

J

Chief, glad to have you back :cheers

Already looking forward to the Friday event :)

Guys,

J

Sincerely hope that you guys have a fantastic launch and that it is the start of something brilliant. Good luck with all the preparations.

Guys,

J

Hi Chief.
Cool, I thought that's why you were missing, was going to get the dogs out and call a search party.:p p.s Any chance you will have a secret procast inside the event for us, I know i'm pushing my luck but a if you don't ask then you never get. p.s More excited about Friday than the Xbox one event, average at best.:D

Guys,

J

I hope screenshots. Well there have to be.

Guys,

J

And, we hear from you, finally. That post has brought back life into the AC13 forum. Hope you give us some screens/vids on Friday.:D

P.S.: At what time (UK Time) is the press event going to take place on Friday?

^^^^
Is it? I thought it'd be 5.05am. You know, straight out of the bed to the press event!

Now, on a serious note, at what time (UK Time) is the press event going to take place on Friday?

Users who are viewing this thread