Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

Don't know what you're talking about, last I heard Tim Southee took 10-for then the rain came and the game ended and nothing you say can change that... I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Don't know what you're talking about, last I heard Tim Southee took 10-for then the rain came and the game ended and nothing you say can change that... I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Ah a true friend of Naveen indeed....

.....just to be on topic.....Chief, dynamic weather is set to play a part in the game. Will the weather be dynamic during sessions, or by day, or a session at a time?

I'll be happy to be a part of your reality, Kiwi fan. :(

----------

Chief, dynamic weather is set to play a part in the game. Will the weather be dynamic during sessions, or by day, or a session at a time?

Didn't he tell that weather can spoil over the day, or the other way round!!

.....just to be on topic.....Chief, dynamic weather is set to play a part in the game. Will the weather be dynamic during sessions, or by day, or a session at a time?
I understood dynamic to be literally that - so constant weather changes, mostly subtle ones through the day.

It wouldn't surprise me if one of the things shown in the trailer is like a time lapse of the ground conditions over the day - because that would be the best way to show off the feature.

I'd love bad light stopping play in a test.

...Agreed. Bad light has been on my wish-list for a long time in games, as well as "drizzle" during an ODI/T20 match that has been reduced for weather-reasons, making fielding difficult, etc. Such a good way to create some nice immersion in the game play.

Devils Advocate; Chief was last online yesterday at around 6pm [my time] and his most recent post was only 3 days ago. Given it's been the weekend... there's a good chance he's had better things to do with his time than respond to his competitors pokes and prods, over in the Big Ant forum. There's a good chance he doesn't even know about them. Most likely, he's been enjoying some cricket on telly or at the game himself. Lets not get hysterical about the "lack of posting" from a guy who's in all likelihood just been enjoying his weekend. Posting here isn't an obsession for everyone...

Not saying any of that is the case... just perspective.

I missed this perspective.

I like this :D

How you feeling biggs about the new zealand team at the moment.:noway

I also agree i don't care if ashes has been delay for good reaons, i just think they should have told the public by now, then we can all try to move on.:clap

How you feeling biggs about the new zealand team at the moment.:noway

I also agree i don't care if ashes has been delay for good reaons, i just think they should have told the public by now, then we can all try to move on.:clap

We have moved on..........see the posts on this page.....

everything is under dark clouds now as nothing is posted by chief for 5-6 days and on facebook there is silence from page owner....... i really wants to play this game in my summer vacations but seeing this i really pissed off... very disappointed:noway

It's been quite on this forum for a long time and now it's dead, still hoping for some good news soon.:wave

...that's more down to Naveenncc being unfairly banned than a lack of activity from Chief.

Ahem.

Chief does have a beard, though referring to him as Jesus might be a bit much... he's more the Moses type... Getting us onboard his big ol' Ashes Cricket Ark...

...oh wait...

You prolly meant Naveenncc....

...Yup. He's the Jesus type.

Users who are viewing this thread