Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

About unrealistic shots, I was playing IC 2010 yesterday, and I hit a six on straight ball on middle stump over point, just because I timed it perfectly. The replay should have made some real batsman commit suicide, it looked that bad. The batsman bent his leg, and kinda off scooped the ball over point from front foot with his head pointing forward. Just terrible :facepalm

Chief did confirm that there'll be special shots I think.

There's one thing I really didn't like about IC2010 is the "Aiming Reticule", like you have to hold up the anolog and it was just annoying. but I quite like AC09 one . It was great. :)

Can't believe they have still not reveal any screenshots and game play with 10 prior to the game:mad.....and chief did a great job by running away instead of cooperating with us!!!!!!!!:clap

Which I promise to try and get done by close of play Friday!
waiting for your stuff barmyarmy....

----------

i hope that AC13 should not be similar to AC 2009 or IC 2010......it should change the entire cricket gaming till now...i hope trickster and 505 would do justice for every cricket fan....

Chief any idea on when can we learn about the minimum PC requirement?

Wii U version

Hi Chief,

Please can you tell us more about the wii u version and how you will use the game pad features when playing the game. Also will the wii u version include the same content as the ps3/Xbox 360 versions? something really silly can we view all scorecards from a match? past games ashes/ic2010 we could only view the last innings scorecard.

Thanks.

azkhan

Hi Chief,

Please can you tell us more about the wii u version and how you will use the game pad features when playing the game. Also will the wii u version include the same content as the ps3/Xbox 360 versions? something really silly can we view all scorecards from a match? past games ashes/ic2010 we could only view the last innings scorecard.

Thanks.

azkhan

Same content - It's not like the difference between the Wii and PS3/360 versions in 2009 (which were made by different developers on completely seperate engines).

All scorecards are viewable on demand.

----------

Chief..... is it possible for a ball to go between bat and pad?

Yep. That's part of the physics/animation improvements.

----------

Chief any idea on when can we learn about the minimum PC requirement?

I'm not sure when that happens. Let me check.

The point I'd be driving at is whether there's anything done with the Wii U's screen - the drag and drop fielding and perhaps even the bowling sound like they would be great on a touch screen.

I mean it's not like I'll be getting a Wii U, but in theory it sounds interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread