Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

They almost certainly put in what is called a pre-cert, that's not a submission in anyone's language.

Playstation do not have pre-certs so I guess that's why it hasn't been "submitted" to them.

----------

bigant do you submitted your so called cricket14 as it takes approx. 2 moths for completion of submission process and I don't believe you coz last year some gamebience cricket 12 was to release but it never happen and they also had some very good beta screenshots to show...............moreover ashes 2009 was actually released......coming to the point just making fun of other developer isn't gona helping your game....even you don't have a date to give when your game will out.....and also heard that you guys are waiting for ashes 2013 release and if it will released in December then then you will wait?

That was a rumor! And no developer actually said that Cricket 12 is coming! But Big Ant already made 2 profound games (RLL2, AFL)! I actually didn't played it, but it seems to be awesome as i hear from others! They are one of the developers who actually produced a game! So I think Cricket 14 is really coming out! :)

That was a rumor! And no developer actually said that Cricket 12 is coming! But Big Ant already made 2 profound games (RLL2, AFL)! I actually didn't played it, but it seems to be awesome as i hear from others! They are one of the developers who actually produced a game! So I think Cricket 14 is really coming out! :)

Yes and everything will be clear by next month.

Ashes

So when is this dam game going to be released for pc?,They are missing a trick here probably would sell really well at the minute with whats happening at trent bridge.:mad

So when is this dam game going to be released for pc?

Well, for the past 3 weeks they have been giving the PC version plenty of 'polish'.

Your guess is as good as mine.

Nobody ever made a decent Rugby League game. Living in a town like Castleford it was criminal that we couldn't play the only game we cared about.
Big Ant did phenominally well taking the original Rugby League Live and turning the second one into a VERY solid, if slightly under-rated game.
Have faith. If they can do for cricket games what they have done for Rugby League games on consoles we'll get something very solid.

So so far,

DRS
Reverse Sweep
Instant Replay
& Aussies Crowds are in *free DLC , what more?Manual Appealing?

Why all of a sudden they are adding new features & rebuilding the features that was dropped initially like DRS?

Do they dropped their most liked feature *FIELD EDITOR about which they always talk?

I'll tel you what, these codie might've had a few things in mind when they started work on this project - something like what they did for ac09, like an international cricket 2014 after a not so good ac13, and make us pay for a what should've been a free DLC.
I even suspect this was their plan behind leaving many of the stuff they made, locked on ac09, like a good tournament or quite a few stadiums. Are they so much foolish to think that a knockout tournament would make a game (without domestic circuits) to be good enough to have the expected longevity?

They have to somehow get the ball rolling somewhere and release the game anyhow this week. Can't afford to miss the excitement and drama created by just concluded Ashes Test. Its a "DREAM" opportunity for any developer. People would buy absolutely anything in England.

#Mr.Anderson_is_a_Legend.

----------

They have to somehow get the ball rolling somewhere and release the game anyhow this week. Can't afford to miss the excitement and drama created by just concluded Ashes Test. Its a "DREAM" opportunity for any developer. People would buy absolutely anything in England.

#Mr.Anderson_is_a_Legend.

Users who are viewing this thread