Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

Can we choose to not download the dlc with drs in it because the system doesn't work?

Can we choose to not download the dlc with drs in it because the system doesn't work?

Well if the in game umpires are anything like Aleem Dar you would want to go for DLC :p Not that will help you much :lol

Ashes 2013 the sad times continue over and over again, this forum is so dead. PS It's ok just continue with the DLC jokes as they are as funny the first time right up to the one million time said.:facepalm

I reckon the game's going to be shelved for the return Ashes series later this year. :yes

Possibly, but they really missed a trick not releasing already or right now. This game being released now would have sold like hot cakes after that first test.
I'm a neutral when it comes to the ashes, but even I was on the edge of my seat. So glad test cricket is dead! :facepalm

Is it released yet?
Like.....is it on general release?
If not, then I have my eye on Rugby Challenge 2.

I wouldn't bother..paid ?40 for it and wish I hadn't, rucks are crazily stupid and the game is so unrealistic.

Using DOSBOX there is no better game than Super League Rugby League (1996/8)

----------

Well if the in game umpires are anything like Aleem Dar you would want to go for DLC :p Not that will help you much :lol

Whinging Aussie?

6 weeks?

If this game is actually supposed to release this ashes series (which is a stretch of 7 weeks and one week already gone) does that mean the game will be out within the next 6 weeks? surely releasing it after will defeat the object of the game?

unless however the game is delayed until the return series, which is my bet!

If this game is actually supposed to release this ashes series (which is a stretch of 7 weeks and one week already gone) does that mean the game will be out within the next 6 weeks? surely releasing it after will defeat the object of the game?

unless however the game is delayed until the return series, which is my bet!

last i heard their xbox submission got rejected and they have not submitted for ps3... even if their next submission gets approved which would be another week or two, they will find it tough to make this ashes as they will need 3 to 4 weeks for promotions production distribution etc. and that is the best scenario...

The return tour in Australia anyone? It looks more and more likely with each passing day. To bad I will be on next gen at that time. Oh well 505 you had your chance!

Don't kid yourself Gone4ADuck, you will buy it like everyone else on here. Now for the ashes in aus comment, yeah I agree at the moment.

The return tour in Australia anyone? It looks more and more likely with each passing day. To bad I will be on next gen at that time. Oh well 505 you had your chance!
I wish they'd have just had the balls to accept that and deliver the game as a finished package in November instead of dropping things for DLC in an attempt to rush something out to release while the Ashes are still on.

Instead they need to spend their time trying to prepare for platform approvals with a half finished game and making videos to update us on the 'progress' towards release.

The major problem is that if the DLC is good and it rounds the game out, they won't get the second chance at a first review. People forget about delayed releases the moment they get their hands on a good end result.

A few extra sales by releasing at the tail end of cricket hype in England will be more than offset by the impact of damaging their brand with a rushed release.

There are quite possibly penalties depending on how late they are. All the sponsors have paid for exposure during the Ashes in the UK not for nothing till November.

Users who are viewing this thread