Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

I was going to photoshop a light-saber in but thought I'd better leave the shot "authentic" and unedited, like all screenshots should be :p

btw the line is from the arcade machine of Star Wars where you go into the death star and Obi says "use the force luke!"

----------

Well here we are again, another Friday another Q&A. It will be interesting to see what questions are answered this week (hopefully no repeats of questions asked in previous weeks)

Also I wonder if Mike has picked up on the negativity surrounding the gameplay which was released the other day :rolleyes

PS: Ross I love your avatar :lol

Your avatar is his father :eek:

Last edited:
There's a 99.9% chance it wont be releasing this month word im hearing is the 27th august this is from a contact from GAME store.

There's a 99.9% chance it wont be releasing this month word im hearing is the 27th august this is from a contact from GAME store.

If Ross is indeed revealing the endorsed player's name and release date next friday, then we just might have Cricket14 in our hands before 27th August :cheers

Word . if its EA then yeah, EA is the best sports game developer company no offense ROSS but as far as i know BA CRICKET aint gonna be less SICK then others. :):cheers. Am i not right ROSS ?

Ross probably loves this statistic:

AFL Live was made on the same budget that FIFA gets for its menus...ITS MENUS!

I can't imagine the cricket budget is much different.

FIFA > Big Ant Cricket, in terms of features and gameplay sure, but I am quite confident that Big Ant Cricket will comfortably beat all past EA cricket attempts.

^^^ well rumor has it that rugby league live 2 had the same amount of budget as EA uses to keep track of ronaldo's latest hairdo.....

Rumor has it this thread will talk about the ashes game again one day!
That's coming in a DLC update later in the year.

There should be another Q&A video within a few hours, so perhaps that might help bring us back to mocking discussing Ashes Cricket.

AC 13 team adds one more feather to their 'always being late cap' .... Its past midnight in Melbourne and no Q&A video till now .. :facepalm

To be fair, it's 4.31 in Heidelberg (no, not the Melbourne suburb) on Friday so they have time yet ;)

AC 13 team adds one more feather to their 'always being late cap' .... Its past midnight in Melbourne and no Q&A video till now .. :facepalm

Usually they release the Q&A around 22:30 IST....So we have to wait...:thumbs

In all fairness,i don't think this game can be worse than the Australian batting unit.

They got within 15 runs in a test - no way the Ashes game is that close to ours :p

So no q&a video today i guess? Another promise broken by them of providing q&a video every week... And this lasted 3 weeks.

Or maybe i am speaking too soon....

Users who are viewing this thread