Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

It's hilarious how many people claim to hate Ashes 13 but keep on checking the Ashes 13's forum for updates.

Cricket gaming fans have been treated like crap for the last 10 years and we are used to it, also no cricket game for 3 years does not help. PS Sad sure, I do feel ashes 2013 is trying because if Bigant is near what we all want them maybe times will change soon. :clap

Cricket gaming fans have been treated like crap for the last 10 years and we are used to it, also no cricket game for 3 years does not help. PS Sad sure, I do feel ashes 2013 is trying because if Bigant is near what we all want them maybe times will change soon. :clap

Spelling and grammar get a pretty rough deal too....

Strike 2, who is next as we have nothing else to write about but my bad grammar and spelling.:clap

To be fair this last one is reasonable. It could do with a question mark and is perhaps two sentences. Otherwise, not bad.

To be fair this last one is reasonable. It could do with a question mark and is perhaps two sentences. Otherwise, not bad.

How is that teacher :thumbs:thumbs
PS Where the hell is the Q&A, I come on here to talk and read news about cricket games not me. If I wanted to talk about me I would go where my fans are at work and bigant studios.:lol

I guess you're as bored as we are?!

I was so bored I decided I needed to stay away for a while. I would have deleted half the forum if I had stayed to hear one more DLC "joke" or request for a screenshot or God knows what else!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was so bored I decided I needed to stay away for a while. I would have deleted half the forum if I had stayed to hear one more DLC "joke" or request for a screenshot or God knows what else!

I think you mean delete half the forum Dutchad. PS Where are my screenshots, wait they will be included with the DLC.:p

well wasted 5 mins of my life reading through the last 15-20 posts here

Let's at least pretend to talk about AC13 :rolleyes

Users who are viewing this thread