Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

.Atleast allow this die hard australian cricket team fanatic to do that in the game 505 games :(

Something tells me it won't need a science degree to win on this one. If its anything like the last two, we will probably win by an innings on our first go.
For me it's the only way the windies will have test success too. :rolleyes

Well this week is basically the last point where they could have got platform approvals and still get the game on the market for July. Perhaps another meeting with the ECB/CA to be allowed to delay it?

That point was actually back in the early first week of July - if you are as good as EA.

Once July 1st was hit there was no way July could be made by 505 - it's the same deal as the June 21st debacle.

There has been opportune times in the past two Q&A's at least to once again "fess up" and tell the truth.

Edit: for console versions anyway....

That point was actually back in the early first week of July - if you are as good as EA.
I suppose I should have said 'could have received platform approvals' and still got the discs pressed and on shelves.

No matter how in denial they might have been about their ability to pass in a week (we did hear that suggested), now there's no way they can say they didn't know/couldn't expect it.

Obviously if they'd been up front they'd have said late August from the outset, but I mention the ECB/CA as it seems like they promised them July when asking for the delay. Kinda like falling into your own pitfall trap.

Sorry to labour the point but even after approval disks take a few weeks press and get to the shelves at a minimum. They hadn't submitted as of the first week of July so it was all over right then even if they had a first time approval (lol lol lol).

The ECB/CA angle was way overplayed by them, part of the "never our fault" for the delays mantra that they ran for so long... can't say you need approvals and then rush out with headless keepers and backward bats - that's just BS that no one is going to believe. Was happy to let CA know how they've been blamed for the delay too - they were really happy :yes

We don't even know if they've submitted PS3 or Xbox (the "sub" was a pre-submission, not a real one) - that's the reason for no Q&A I suspect.

Sorry to labour the point but even after approval disks take a few weeks press and get to the shelves at a minimum
I'd just assumed they knew a guy with a DVD Burner to get one copy on the shelf to say they released on time. Point taken though, I'd thought that process was a bit faster than that.

Sorry to labour the point but even after approval disks take a few weeks press and get to the shelves at a minimum. They hadn't submitted as of the first week of July so it was all over right then even if they had a first time approval (lol lol lol).

The ECB/CA angle was way overplayed by them, part of the "never our fault" for the delays mantra that they ran for so long... can't say you need approvals and then rush out with headless keepers and backward bats - that's just BS that no one is going to believe. Was happy to let CA know how they've been blamed for the delay too - they were really happy :yes

We don't even know if they've submitted PS3 or Xbox (the "sub" was a pre-submission, not a real one) - that's the reason for no Q&A I suspect.

And I thought Gearbox was bad

Maybe they are taking a leaf outta Dhoni's book. i.e. leaving things for the last moment ;)

If BL07 had a nice looking reverse sweep with really realistic animations, then why is the game from 2013 has it on future DLC ??? :spy low class game company.(check the photo):yes

Attachments

• rev_sweep_01.jpg
    rev_sweep_01.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 119
It would appear that 505 are more interested in Payday 2 than Ashes.

They are.... allready 3 different trailers came out from payday2.

Not entirely 505's fault, they just pay the bills and trust the developer will deliver what has been promised.

Users who are viewing this thread