Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

How about a nice tall frosty glass of shut the hell up?

I love a cold glass of frosty milk please to enjoy the new Q&A. Waiting.:rolleyes

----------

well wasted 5 mins of my life reading through the last 15-20 posts here

Let's at least pretend to talk about AC13 :rolleyes

Better than wasting money on a new crap cricket game, wait we will all still be doing that when the game gets released. 2015.:(

Alright cut the crap

79 cricket show us a picture of yourself.

I know for a fact you look like Jim Carrey or Jeff Daniels in dumb and dumber

PS Where are my screenshots

Chief is busy at the moment:

Con-Artist.jpg

well wasted 5 mins of my life reading through the last 15-20 posts here

Let's at least pretend to talk about AC13 :rolleyes

You read fast, I've wasted way more than 5 minutes :)

No video this week....? Again, this game hits a new low. Not that i was expecting any great content in the video but if you promise a weekly video with updates then you better deliver it.
Nice work chief.....i look forward to my copy of this game coming inside my next box of corn flakes.

Most of those folks will buy AC13 when it releases. It's not as if we are spoilt for choice and get a cricket game every other day :(

There's no need for anyone to buy Ashes 13 if it's substandard.We already know that a near perfect cricket game is around the corner.If Ashes 13 was a sole cricket game releasing this year then things might have been a bit different.

There's no need for anyone to buy Ashes 13 if it's substandard.We already know that a near perfect cricket game is around the corner.If Ashes 13 was a sole cricket game releasing this year then things might have been a bit different.

They only planned to make a game that'd look like this, and would never have thought that they'd have such a strong competitor...

If BA Cricket wasn't announced, we would've had a buggy AC13 already in our hands... :rolleyes

What a dull friday here....no QnA or videos from 505Games...and nothing from BigAnt as well (well almost)!

They only planned to make a game that'd look like this, and would never have thought that they'd have such a strong competitor...

If BA Cricket wasn't announced, we would've had a buggy AC13 already in our hands... :rolleyes

But BA Cricket exists ,so there is no need for anyone to purchase a buggy Ashes 13.

if you promise a weekly video with updates then you better deliver it.

This is what really annoys me. What could possibly be the reason as to why they didn't release the Q&A yesterday?

Well this week is basically the last point where they could have got platform approvals and still get the game on the market for July. Perhaps another meeting with the ECB/CA to be allowed to delay it?

I think that CA have complained about the game being unrealistic: Australian totals above 150. It was also CA that asked for DRS to be removed as they had no idea how to use it.

Just waiting to get my hands on some new cricket game,espically Ashes!Its not happening in reality,i will want to defeat England 5-0 with my Mighty Ausssies.Atleast allow this die hard australian cricket team fanatic to do that in the game 505 games :(

Users who are viewing this thread