Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

will you be able to drink pepsi on indian pitches and coke on uk pitches

"Sorry, we cannot comment that either way as we are obligated to keep certain sponsorship related specifics under wraps for the final marketing phase. We certainly do promise that there will be provision for on-field beverages to be served as a part of DLC which we will release soon"

Well to some extent they have no control over the release date, if the game isn't ready they can't release it (except on PC). Of course they want the game out, they wanted it out this month, but it's just not possible to achieve it.

True and also they will not just release on pc as the pirates could get there hands on it and bye bye sales. They F up and now releasing in august is looking like a far shot. PS Go bigant cricket 14 I say.:thumbs

----------

"Sorry, we cannot comment that either way as we are obligated to keep certain sponsorship related specifics under wraps for the final marketing phase. We certainly do promise that there will be provision for on-field beverages to be served as a part of DLC which we will release soon"

Sorry do you work for 505 games/Trickstar. PS If not you should, that sounds perfect for them.:p

Thanks will the game have the army in Pakistani stadiums

Ross, do you think that there is an honest chance this game will go the way of NBA Elite 12 and never be released?

If it was EA yes, however it is not.

Word . if its EA then yeah, EA is the best sports game developer company no offense ROSS but as far as i know BA CRICKET aint gonna be less SICK then others. :):cheers. Am i not right ROSS ?

haha..BA Leading EA this year For sure..

Well here we are again, another Friday another Q&A. It will be interesting to see what questions are answered this week (hopefully no repeats of questions asked in previous weeks)

Also I wonder if Mike has picked up on the negativity surrounding the gameplay which was released the other day :rolleyes

PS: Ross I love your avatar :lol

Users who are viewing this thread