Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

No one is going to answer our questions. There will be one general statement that "AC13 engine is completely rebuilt . for more information wait till September"

My reply was merely in good humour ;)

I say good, depends on the reader.

Back on topic, will it be possible to make the game go into the 5th day on the consoles? Usually I'm finishing games within 3 days on IC10, and thats on hard and on console. I think the PC player have patches which probably improve things.

:cheers

The problem was that there was no build up pressure and no tactics that lasted over multiple balls.

:cheers

The problem was that there was no build up pressure and no tactics that lasted over multiple balls.

I agree. Earlier today I had KP on 160+ in with Jimmy Anderson. Jimmy batted 10-20 balls and obviously didn't like the fuller stuff as he kept edging it, then the bowler decides he's bored and bowls 3 shortish balls which allowed me to knock away and get off strike.

Correct me if I am wrong but wernt we suppossed to be getting weekly q and a videos from Mike.....seems the last one was a number of weeks ago......not that I really mind as there has not been anything in that we didnt really know but it just seems odd that this game is perpetually surrounded by unclarity and unachievable promises.......again........

Correct me if I am wrong but wernt we suppossed to be getting weekly q and a videos from Mike.....seems the last one was a number of weeks ago......not that I really mind as there has not been anything in that we didnt really know but it just seems odd that this game is perpetually surrounded by unclarity and unachievable promises.......again........

Not Wrong, updates mondays and friday before the almighty september reveal!

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, radio silence led to the delay? We've not had much in the way of Mike for a while...Hope it doesn't mean anything bad.

Edit : Just checked his posting and he has been around, just not nearly as much. Can't say I blame the guy, all he gets is negativity and sly remarks about the competitors games. Doesn't exactly breed a warming community here does it.

Last edited:
^^ if that affects him, he is in the wrong business.

This same community would have worshipped him if not for all the misleading and lies we were fed. And this same community will forget, forgive and worship him if his team delivers a great game.

Sounds like an angry fan:
attachment.php

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    355.9 KB · Views: 219
It's incorrect though, saying you can play the "complete Ashes series" when you quite clearly can't.

@whiteninness I think you just have to let this one go mate, pretty sure Mike was referring to editing the batting line up.

@Mike You keep saying to buy both games to support the developers but lets just say I don't have enough money to afford both games. Tell me why I should buy yours over big ants game, come on sell it to me! :yes

It will all come down to game play as with all games produced so all I ask is make an informed judgement once you have a good play. I would still like you to buy both games if you can afford it as it would be great for the struggling Aussie game development industry especially on consoles development. :)

So Mike - this is the final week of August, how complete is the game now - is it running with all the graphics and other features turned on for all the platforms?

How far into September do you expect to be before being able to start on revealing features and showing how the game really looks?

It will all come down to game play as with all games produced so all I ask is make an informed judgement once you have a good play. I would still like you to buy both games if you can afford it as it would be great for the struggling Aussie game development industry especially on consoles development. :)

gameplay.. which we wont know about until we buy the game?

Mike weekly update and if I am not wrong come 1 september you would have something big to show about game because you have said wait till september when everything will be revealed.hope this time you keep your words or the forum members will not accept any word you say after that.

Users who are viewing this thread