Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

They're still advertising, though - another back-page advert on this month's Cricketer magazine, now stating a November release. So cutting the losses hasn't exactly started right away...
Are they still using the same images to promote it? If so :facepalm + :eek:

Here it is...

0.jpg

That font and lower caps style is incredibly frustrating... The vague "November" date makes me eye roll...

Are they seriously still going to call it Ashes Cricket 2013?

How can it be the 'ultimate companion to the action across the year' when it wasn't out for half of the action?

The vague "November" date makes me eye roll...
The original ad didn't even have a date!

was thinking the same re font.

also, surely someone must realise that releasing a game IN NOVEMBER and claiming it as "the ultimate companion to the live action across the year" is the sort of thing that makes them look like utter ------s.

Eh, I'm nitpicking with the font. But spade is a spade. Looks average. Exciting to me doesn't scream "Slightly Angled Arial Font"

...maybe they forgot the ? after November, Matt?

...I imagine it being said in Ron Burgundy's voice.

i imagine looking at that, Big Ant are probably thinking of packing up and going home. no way to compete with that.

on a more serious note, how on earth can they still be encouraging pre-orders without a confirmed release date? given they've already missed two. that is outrageous, surely?

Users who are viewing this thread