Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

Reckon Chief dodged a bullet like Neo on this... say what you like, but he's still standing and Mike's doing his best Casper impersonation...

attachment.php

EDIT:

Avatar sized for fun... free to a good home:
attachment.php

Attachments

• Casper.png
    Casper.png
    29.4 KB · Views: 289
  • CasperAvatar.png
    CasperAvatar.png
    1.5 KB · Views: 285
Last edited:
*slow clap*

Fegan,
Fegan,
Fegan,
Fegan,

...(repeat)

Fegan, you have 24 hours to produce something substantive.

I'll bet Chief is glad he abandoned that sinking ship.

Its earth's fault...this planet is rotating too damn fast,,24 hours a day is just not enough time. Otherwise all would have been revealed in September itself. :yes

'Early September' has gone & 'Hang on there' has arrived! This time, no timelines being mentioned except for the request to us to hang on there(for an unlimited time, may be? ). ;)

PC members, Mike Fegan is never coming back. He may still release the game as announced (in November) but I don't think he is ever coming back to PC to show the screenshots/video/gameplay, anything at all!

IMO, the game is still active and will be released in November. They won't suffer such huge losses, if they think that the game is not good enough. Do they really care about that? NO! They need to cash in on the license and Ashes series 2013. That's it. So they will release the game and it may turn out to be another poorly crafted cricket game.

Seeing the features, screenshots and gameplay vids of DBC'14, the standard of cricket games is now risen - which wasn't expected at all by the Ashes Cricket 2013 team. Obviously they won't make any attempt to show us their faulty or buggy game (I'm not saying that, they said it themselves that it was buggy) to us and receive the beating again. They will release the game with minimum showcase, so as not to get any further bad word of mouth. And that would be only to cash the license as much as they can.

I can't understand why did he choose to come here at all. He must have known the dire state of the game at that time. May be he was confident that somehow they could overcome the odds. His sweeping statement of All that and more was a fatal error imho. He just can not handle the tough questions here. It will be better for him if he stays away. I have zero hopes for this game anyways after the series of debacles from Trickstars.

I can't understand why did he choose to come here at all. He must have known the dire state of the game at that time. May be he was confident that somehow they could overcome the odds. His sweeping statement of All that and more was a fatal error imho. He just can not handle the tough questions here. It will be better for him if he stays away. I have zero hopes for this game anyways after the series of debacles from Trickstars.

He came here trying to repair some of the damage this game received from all the bad feedback it was getting. He then made a statement saying all will be revealed in September. He at some point obviously realised that was impossible, so instead of coming back and getting more stick he has chosen to bail. Quite simple really.

May be a fresh name from trickstar to represent ac 13 after both chief and fegan have not kept their word.

His sweeping statement of All that and more was a fatal error imho.
The 'all that and more' was said on Facebook - apart from not denying it (it was supposedly 'out of context' however) - it's not something he said here. I would be perfectly fine ignoring it as a throwaway comment if he had said anything about the game and its features since.

Unfortunately it's left representing a view that they are happy to say anything to try and keep people interested in a game they can't even show us.

Man Mike what happened? You lied again ?
Just when i thought you were being half truthful,
With september almost gone we havent heard anything ?
I'm ashamed of my self for even coming back here to check,
To see if you have posted what was promised for this month,
I don't know how you can look at your-self in the mirror :mad:mad

Unless Australia has a very funny pre-order distribution model no supplier is going to pass pre-order money onto Trickstar until they receive the product in stock.

Like others I think this silence may be ominous and it certainly doesn't show that Trickstar have "learnt the lessons" from before about the importance of communication.

On the other hand seeing as Mike has claimed on facebook that assets have been sent to 505 there is a chance that they are still deciding whether to proceed or not and no-one can say anything in the meantime.

Unless Australia has a very funny pre-order distribution model no supplier is going to pass pre-order money onto Trickstar until they receive the product in stock.

Like others I think this silence may be ominous and it certainly doesn't show that Trickstar have "learnt the lessons" from before about the importance of communication.

On the other hand seeing as Mike has claimed on facebook that assets have been sent to 505 there is a chance that they are still deciding whether to proceed or not and no-one can say anything in the meantime.

Nah that makes faaaaaar too much sense. Fegan is clearly the devil and wants to hurt us all deeply.

How long does it take to decide? Have the assets now been submitted to UNSC or something?

Users who are viewing this thread