Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

Official Sneak Peek into TARS :p

I have been granted exclusive sneak peek into TARS (Trickstar Authentic Reply Service) :D
Lgj5M3n.png

Last edited:
I really hope he doesn't - shouldn't 'reward' some people on here with them. Goes to show how incredibly lucky we have been with the other game - hopefully more people can be genuinely appreciative and stop demanding things

I really hope he doesn't - shouldn't 'reward' some people on here with them. Goes to show how incredibly lucky we have been with the other game - hopefully more people can be genuinely appreciative and stop demanding things

Snowy, I am a bit confused about your identity.

Are you Mrs.Fegan or Fegan's personal secretary???!!!

Perhaps, you are the Dark Defender, the guardian of the Ashes.

The point about September has been made. It doesn't give people the right to be rude or discourteous so please remember that when you post.

Snowy, I am a bit confused about your identity.

Are you Mrs.Fegan or Fegan's personal secretary???!!!

Perhaps, you are the Dark Defender, the guardian of the Ashes.

Nope, just someone who has somewhat of a grasp on reality and thinks treating a game developer like this (regardless of the game quality) is fairly average, and reflects poorly on the forum.

At no point have I considered buying this game but with the way Fegan has been treated, I don't expect him to be back.

At no point have I considered buying this game but with the way Fegan has been treated, I don't expect him to be back.
While I certainly agree people have been pretty disrespectful with their approach to Mike - it's a fairly poor approach to communicating with the forum members and Facebook fans - constantly popping up after long periods of silence to make another broken promise to members.

Should we just be happy that he took time out to occasionally get our hopes up about hearing more about the game? Just again promising something new without reference to the fact that the last timeframe just passed?

While I certainly agree people have been pretty disrespectful with their approach to Mike - it's a fairly poor approach to communicating with the forum members and Facebook fans - constantly popping up after long periods of silence to make another broken promise to members.

Should we just be happy that he took time out to occasionally get our hopes up about hearing more about the game? Just again promising something new without reference to the fact that the last timeframe just passed?

Darn right! If Mike Fegan had taken the time to explain why he couldnt deliver on the all will be revealed message, we would perhaps be a little more understanding.

it really is all a joke. I also am not one to condone abusive behaviour but Mr Fegan has done nothing to help him or his company find some new respect amongst us.

It is a long long list of broken statements.

I do not get the argument that we have scared him off. Rubbish. He has been utterly dishonest and is now reaping the rewards.

Well said MattW/Dutch.
I am just sad for them to be honest, if this game turns out good then great but what about there next game after this one if there is one. There future is clouded as yoda would say.

PS Mr Mike Fegan, if you read this please just don't promise no more if you are going to come on here. I still hope for good things as I loved your last game but the last 7 or 8 months have not been fun for well anybody.

I do feel we are just lucky to have a Ross/Bigant here everyday.:clap

If we had some screenshots or gameplay videos to look at we'd all be discussing those to death, instead we've all got bored of 'hanging in there' so we've reverted to a bit of banter! If Mike was to drip feed a few 'assets' this way I'm sure they'll be appreciated and the forum would regain some normality. After all, it is early...oh nevermind! ;-)

Google define "asset":

Noun

- A useful or valuable thing, person, or quality: "quick reflexes were his chief asset".
- Property owned by a person or company, regarded as having value and available to meet debts, commitments, or legacies.

....lol

i think we are all prepared to put up with a lot in return for "over 200 kit items"... i mean, what else do you want from a cricket game? good gameplay or challenging AI? nah i want to be edging to slip from a REAL gray nicholls.

it's a fairly poor approach to communicating with the forum members and Facebook fans - constantly popping up after long periods of silence to make another broken promise to members.

This guy gets it. I have zero issue with Mike as a person, simply because I don't know him. But you can't bang on to people on Facebook, Twitter and PlanetCricket telling them "hang in there" and then deliver absolutely nothing. It reeks of disrespect for the very people he needs to support his game. Just poor form, basically and par for the course how cricket gaming fans have been treated...

Contrast that with the total access been given to us exclusively by Ross and the team and you can understand quite how ridiculous the whole scenario is. It's a race between a canoe and an A380 at this point.

I stop at besmirching the man himself, because it's poor form and as I've said multiple times, not the impression we should be giving to anyone, certainly not someone of professional capacity in the gaming world. However the way he wants to conduct himself on here, is up for review and it's sh#thouse, basically.

^ TGGI

I definitely don't think we've scared him off but we should remember that:
a) he doesn't have to post here
b) there are sometimes things beyond his control which means he can't share information

I'm certainly not defending making promises you can't keep but there is still no reason to attack someone personally.

Users who are viewing this thread