Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

I don't even think Shastri flyin dhoni in on a helicopter would save it now. I got pretty wound up defending mike f when the unemployment row was goin on and have kept view this and other forums just in case something changed but like many have said, they haven't given us any reason to believe in them, I'm not a dev etc but surely it's not that hard to show a screenshot or video etc. really can't defend them any more, you couldn't expect Ross to have been any more giving about his game, just hope they now get the game out ASAP.

the most truthful logo would be mike fegan taking a dump on the urn.

on a side note, it's interesting to know how the central contracts are worded by ECB/CA. Michael Clarke and Alastair Cooke are associated with this tripe by virtue of their being the captains and using their images on the material. basically they are tainted by shilling for charlatans. i am sure they were compensated but it's interesting that they wouldn't have had a choice in the matter, e.g. red bull say "freddie, want to make sure you drink a can of this every time the camera is on you in the pavillion, here's a wheelbarrow of cash" and it's up to flintoff to sell out (natch.) or not. but here it's like "cooky, we've accepted a shedload of cash for the ashes license as part of a fan-milking cash grab, go and have your photo taken so we can get 12 year olds to nag their parents to buy it" and he has no choice to investigate the merits of the product.

Would Clarke and Cook had any say at all?? Or was it ACB/ECB?? In which case whomever were captains would be on the box. Just so happened to be C&C.
Even still the governing bodies if both nations can't be too pleased. I am surprised that no one, neither from trickster or 505 has come out and said something. Has anyone who lives near the respective offices gone to see if its still there??

no i assume they didn't have any say, that's my point.

personal endorsements they would have a choice over, but stuff like this it's "you're captain, you're on the box" and even if it releases, even for people who have no idea about the history of the game, when they play the absolute stinker we all know this will be, cook and clarke will be tainted because they are the "faces" of the game and they had no say whatsoever.

i find it weird that all "that" goes with being captain.

I Spose tainted might be a bit strong, I wouldn't mind being on the box off a crap game if I could fly all over the world scoring centuries for my country!!!
Get what u mean though!! Wonder if the AC13 game will be advertised in The Cricketer again, should be out this week! You never know DB14 may surprise us with a 2 page preview in there!!!!

I think they are doing submission process if it will be approved perhaps they will reveal the assets of ac13.

It would be a floater... Geddit? Keepers head? Ugh, I'm sorry. Terrible.

Planetcricket ashes 2013 sh-t edition talk, what a mess this game is fellow members.:lol

Honestly, if this is the "competition" you are looking for, then we are better off without it. This mob can't be trusted, and they don't follow through with their statements by providing something - anything - of substance.

It's the total opposite of Big Ant and Ross.

I hope Trickstar and whomever else is involved don't attempt to make a cricket game ever again. It's annoying. Do something else. You're just getting in the way of progress. Design a burger and compete with McDonalds. Get out of cricket. You can't do it properly. Leave it to Big Ant and people who know what they're doing. Thanks.

If you don't agree with me, scroll up to that pathetic 'screenshot' of the game at the top of this page. The one that never got updated. And then the other one with the bat labels on the wrong way. Really - you could see better performances by a finger-painting baboon on heat.

I hope Trickstar and whomever else is involved don't attempt to make a cricket game ever again. It's annoying. Do something else. You're just getting in the way of progress. Design a burger and compete with McDonalds. Get out of cricket. You can't do it properly. Leave it to Big Ant and people who know what they're doing. Thanks.

I wholeheartedly agree with this. Ross stated himself that if it wasn't for the AC13 debacle we would already have DBC14 in our hands.

Users who are viewing this thread