Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

Is this guy trolling?? Or are Trickstar really releasing game on Torrentz
http://www.facebook.com/AshesCricket2013/posts/626650324041961
2pt3zwh.png

Rofl, asking the developers when they are going to upload their hard work on torrent.

Is this guy trolling?? Or are Trickstar really releasing game on Torrentz
http://www.facebook.com/AshesCricket2013/posts/626650324041961
2pt3zwh.png

No it is all very true.

Unfortunately The Torrent Quality Commission has rejected the placing of the torrent due to it not meeting the standards. TQC spokeswoman Lotta Titzanbum said: pirating takes pride in being the utter gutter of modern society but we have standards to uphold and Ashes 2013 just doesn't meet them.

A spokesman for Trickstar, Ivor Cartloadofhorseshit, said that Trickstar was dissapointed but we should hang on in there as all would be revealed soon.

^^^^ quality!!! You missed out Hugh Jass and Wayne Kerr!!

Tbh, I've lost trust in trickster...I did even give them (mike) a second chance when he came on to communicate with us, he stated that we would have something by the end of Sept and now is no where to be seen...

De Ja Vu...

Ivor Cartloadofhorseshit, dutch that is a killer name dude, is it dutch.:rolleyes

----------

Tbh, I've lost trust in trickster...I did even give them (mike) a second chance when he came on to communicate with us, he stated that we would have something by the end of Sept and now is no where to be seen...

De Ja Vu...

We all did mate, I can't believe we are here again and again.
PS Who knows what the future will be for ashes 2013 now, well Ross knows but is not telling.:wave

Someone go find Triumph the Comic Insult Dog to poop on Trickstar & Ashes'13.

On the serious note, deep down everyone still wants to see this game no matter how bad or good it is. That's why we all turn up here everyday. & its this reality that we probably hate the most then the game itself.

Someone go find Triumph the Comic Insult Dog to poop on Trickstar & Ashes'13.

On the serious note, deep down everyone still wants to see this game no matter how bad or good it is. That's why we all turn up here everyday. & its this reality that we probably hate the most then the game itself.

True. Its either check the forum or have a few hours of self-flagellation, but my cat o' nine tails is at the shop for repairs at the moment.

why is this page not being closed, because it was a page which were donned on false hope and lies. When the sh.t hit the fan so to say, it was just lies and more lies, and no matter how nice guy Mike is alleged to be, when he sang the crying game in July he must have known he will not be able to make the November release or if they make by some miracle the game would be a shambles. Thus, this page has become non-existent and every time you enter the forum there is sometimes just maybe a small little false hope.

I know it has been changed but we are discussing something that probably does not exist, or likely to be a flawed something

Users who are viewing this thread