Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

No this months issue shows in 2 pages in. They must have paid to advertise and either don't wanna cancel the advert cos they believe its on track or they're hoping to sell it anyway. Still has the screenshot wiv no crease!!! Or maybe no one that has been working on the game is around to say its down the swanny

It was to the only email address available on the 505 games site.

Probably a good sign that they don't want you emailing them about nonsensical stuff like release dates then...

Way back in June when I phoned 505 I found them to be surprisingly very helpful, the guy basically confirmed to me then and there about the game being delayed before anyone here actually knew about the delay.

It was to the only email address available on the 505 games site. Either way, my point stands, if you didn't know you'd find out or put someone in touch who does.

not necessarily, i've had plenty of places give me the number of the department/person etc. here they've given you the forum.

now i bow to nobody in my scepticism as to whether this will ever see the light of day, but this isn't the proof of it.

Probably a good sign that they don't want you emailing them about nonsensical stuff like release dates then...

How is asking a games publisher, who we have been informed will have announcement regarding the release date, nonsensical? Not putting an email address at all would solve that problem.

Because if they had a better answer to give out to random people emailing them they would have posted something.

Don't bet on it. Seeing as there is next to no info through official channels contacting them directly might well work.

I just think it's pretty weird. Call it my sixth sense, but I think calling or emailing a website for something as irrelevant as a release date is what oddballs do. Just wait for something official...

For what it's worth, their press page still lists the date as July - possibly why so many 'journalists' mention the game is already out.

I think it's pretty clear by now, if we haven't all figured it out... that they don't really give a sh#t...

I also imagine that the guy who spilt coffee on the floor at the 505 office is having all the cricket related inquiries directed to him.

Considering how bad their Facebook page is, I'd hate to see the email correspondence.

I think it's pretty clear by now, if we haven't all figured it out... that they don't really give a sh#t...

Exactly. It is the house in the street with the loud dogs and the old sofa in the garden and the discarded axle shaft of an old Ford Cortina. They dont give a crap what everyone else in the street thinks.......hey, wait a minute......I live there..........

Users who are viewing this thread