Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

Last night I had a dream I was playing a new cricket game, then I woke to my hands on my joystick:p I mean PS3 control pad.:eek:

----------

last night i had a dream that a hamburger was eating ME!

What kind of Burger BD, I bet a whooper from burger king(Hungry Jacks in aus)

What else is there to do on the ashes 2013 forum of pc G4AD, not like this game is going to show mug around here. I just wish Mike would tell us if the game will ever release or the game has been cancelled as we all think it has.:spy

I woke up from a dream where Lord Lucan delivered the game to me on a horse called Shergar!!!!

I mentioned in the DB14 thread about how Cricket 2000 had a replay system long before them, well in the interests of balance, "captain's mode" long before Ashes Cricket 2013...

Last edited:
That crowd SFX makes me want to shove a spatula through my eardrums...

I knew you could manually move fielders but I didn't remember that you could do it with smooth graphics, nor that you could put the keeper at the stumps. Does Bradman have this?

Never knew about that!! Thats a brilliant feature, I wonder why they didn't continue it for their later series.

They were probably too busy worrying about their stars of the show, whoever they were.

Soooo.... anything new happening over here in the world of AC13?

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Look at that. I made funny.

(granted, not a funny funny)

Mike Fegan's team were close last time and they have now become closer! That's new till they become closest to keep hanging. ;)

this is the miserly grandfather of threads... you know you're gonna wind up disappointed but you visit now and again anyway.

mind you, at least even the worst grandad would have fronted up with a werther's original... here we get told to "hang in there", waiting for the old fella to croak knowing we won't be left a thing in the will.

Users who are viewing this thread