Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

With a void nearly as big as 505's deficit on this game between the keeper and mid-wicket...

on the plus side, these screenshots really show up what a great decision it was to spend that money licensing the kit items. they really stand out for me.

please take the above with a shovel full of salt.

The fielders seem too busy admiring the wonderful licensed stuff they are wearing. So much so, they give a damn about where the ball is going.

Guys can u please explain the difference between a game releasing on steam and a normal release...Sorry guys..new to gaming!!!

Guys can u please explain the difference between a game releasing on steam and a normal release...Sorry guys..new to gaming!!!

Steam means you have to download the game and can't buy it in shops. It's a way of reducing distribution costs (and pissing off retailers).

Two kinds of release options I think, digital like Steam on PC and PSN on PS3 and retail like in store or ebay.

where can I see the ashes 2013 screenshots

There are not that many but here and also on the Steam page.

Last edited:
Steam means you have to download the game and can't buy it in shops. It's a way of reducing distribution costs (and pissing off retailers).
we ll have to pay to download this piece of crap???...waste of time...I would rather invest this time in waiting for DBC 14...

Does this mean you can buy it in the PSN store? Or is steam just an online PC thing? Sorry I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to computer related things! :)

First you need to understand the difference between a game developed by Trickstar and a normal game. ;)

Last edited:
It had to be this Friday or never as Ashes starts on Thursday. They are hoping to make some quick money of the hype. Wont be surprised if they buy some ad time during the matches. What concerns me is that the game is still so unstable that they cannot make a console release thus opting for a PC release and any any complaint regarding stability on PC can be easily termed as "Your system do not meet minimum requirements".

Users who are viewing this thread