Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

And that's a big deal for cricket game lovers... we've been buying crap games for years!

I hope MattW cans this game bad.
The only thing I care about now is the release of DBC14, will Ross release next month or wait till Ashes 2013 goes to well ashes and dirt. PS Guys ross was right again, never question the man.:yes

Well I ordered the game for the sake of just ordering it and to see what is really in there end of the day its just 20 euro game on steam. I hope it has play value of until DBC is released.

I hope MattW cans this game bad.
The only thing I care about now is the release of DBC14, will Ross release next month or wait till Ashes 2013 goes to well ashes and dirt. PS Guys ross was right again, never question the man.:yes

I work for sainsburys and have been told by the order team this game on all platforms will come in on the 30th

Wasn't expecting that sort of release - I figured that they'd put a bit of effort in...

I actually would pick it up on steam for that price - its only ?14; and I've sank far more into games that were probably as bad. Unfortunately; Steam doesn't seem to work on my PC anymore (and I had so many games to play :(), and there is no mac version; so I'll just wait and see! It'll probably be lower after the Ashes anyway; and by then I'm sure that DBC will be out...

e: that surely can't be all of the controls? The bowling controls seem to only show one delivery type; which is light even for those awful Android cricket games! Every cricket game that I've played allows you to bowl different delivery types; and that includes awful phone cricket games from 10 years ago!

Last edited:
I work for sainsburys and have been told by the order team this game on all platforms will come in on the 30th
Would be utterly baffling to release the game 9 days in advance for PC download if they had a console edition ready to go.

By the same token this release strategy is baffling so you're probably totally right.

No way is this game releasing first digitally on steam for PC and then a week later for consoles. Next to 0% chance of this happening.

I'm saving my $20 for the Lacrosse kickstarter. Wow. Just... Wow.

So they are releasing only the single player now? Is it just for PC? Don't be (too) disheartend people, I am sure Big fegan has this cuning plan to give DBC a false sense of security. All that and more will be released in due course as DLCs. Stay tuned.

*supersthuffthat likes this*

I guess we know what day Ross is releasing his new gameplay trailer #ooooooorshouldbe

I urge everyone not to buy this game, need to send a message to cowboy developers that they can't treat consumers with such contempt and then expect people to buy their game.

Thank you god for Big Ant, our saviours :)

The manual doesn't appear to mention Trickstar games once...

I was just about to post this, but I couldn't be sure because I'm viewing all this on my mobile. I picked the wrong time to be on holidays...

Users who are viewing this thread