Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

I've been playing cricket games since Cricket 97, and have never found a game without game breaking bugs.. From the AI running themselves out every ball in C2004, to spinners taking hatfulls of wickets, all caught behind or at slip in International Cricket 10. Or Cricket 2007 where it is impossible to bowl the AI batsmen in certain conditions. Apart from International Cricket Captain there has not been a game you could call well made, or the least bit playtested.

So if this game is broken and rubbish, then it will be no different to every game that has preceded it. It's worth a try, I fully expect it to be rubbish, but hey at least it's being released

Last edited:
I'm going to the pub just now. Should I expect to see any AC13 videos on the forums in the morning, or do I have to find awful camcorder crap on youtube to justify not buying the game?

...and if we've learned anything in the past 12 months, it's that "Flipkart" are the absolute, most reliable place of any game information ever in the entire world.

I'm going to the pub just now. Should I expect to see any AC13 videos on the forums in the morning, or do I have to find awful camcorder crap on youtube to justify not buying the game?

Just do the right thing and go get drunk, we'll sort out whether a game is good by internet community roundtable upon your return... go, be merry...

It only lists steam and PC in its official ad in the cricketer, don't think it's coming out on console? As its available for ?13.99 on steam I can't see them bothering to put it on disk and distribute it.

I think we've already established a console release is now very unlikely.

There's your new sig for when it's confirmed. It's just the right amount of vague.

Either way, I'm right! [/PatOnBack]

How many hours til unlock? If my laptop hadn't buggered itself I'd probably be too curious to not waste twenty dollars on it.

How many hours til unlock? If my laptop hadn't buggered itself I'd probably be too curious to not waste twenty dollars on it.

Surely there's better things to spend $20 on, can't you pop in Shanghai Lils for a Barclays???

What if Steam & Trickstar are on it together & are pulling our legs? Keep us waiting & waiting & then leave a big LOL on steam's website instead of the game :D

Never heard of the first thing you said and the second thing...is Barclay's a beer?

Shanghai Lils is a knocking shop and a Barclays Bank is rhyming slang for a... Well you can work that out!!

Users who are viewing this thread