Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

Once someone asks in a size 7 font. The game isn't out for another 10 and a half hours, then I'll need to download it first, and there's no mention yet of how big the download will be.
So basically, I have no idea.

Matt, I have a really bad feeling it will end up being a rerun of what happened on June 21st. They might yet have promised steam to put it up on Nov 22, only to not release it. I may be wrong but is this still a possibility?

I've just had it confirmed by ShopTo that Ashes has been delayed on all formats except from PC which is releasing on November 29th.

Steam lists a certain % of players who have unlocked achievements. Every achievement has been unlocked, so it would, possibly, seem the game is on it's way...though I am quite sure people can hack it to unlock those achievements, but that still suggests the game is in the database.

Once you hand your money over, then I think it's right to start criticizing and panning the game.

Normally I would agree but in this case, knowing well before hand the game is going to be no good, I think its right to start criticizing and panning those people from PC who bought the game.

If the game is amazing I will be the first to publicly apologise

Normally I would agree but in this case, knowing well before hand the game is going to be no good, I think its right to start criticizing and panning those people from PC who bought the game.

What are you basing that on, exactly?

Whoever decides to buy Ashes 2013 from PC or anywhere else for that matter, is absolutely none of your business and why you think it gives you the RIGHT to criticize them is beyond me and I would think any other mature minded people.

If people perceive they have been badly treated then they will criticise, most of the comments above have nothing to do with the game itself but more the conduct of representatives.

They may be condemning the game but read between the lines, that is not the target of their angst.

Friends any one here who pre order this game on xbox got email from 505 etc ??? when console version coming ??

Well after all we dont buy from the developers, we buy from the retailers, and steam has always treated me well :)

I shall be watching, wide eyed, at any video to go up on the internet. The last cricket game I played was a long time ago. And though I am most certain I shall wait money in hand for DB14, I am somewhat curious to see Ashes 13 in action.

If nothing else, buying AC13 will prove to developers that they don't have to go the extra mile, be it in how the customer is treated or how good your game is, I won't by AC13 on principle, I don't think it's goin to be any good, but even if its highly playable, I would rather support a more dedicated software developer. If people buy it it's their choice, if they can't wait for DB another 6 weeks or whatever, but there really isn't any defence for tricksters treatment of customers, on the flip side I can't see any reason for not supporting Bigant. If someone who has played both games says AC is on par or better than DB I'd say maybe I'm biting off my nose to spite my face, but I won't be buying AC even if DB takes another 3 months!! It's my birthday in march anyway!!!

Last edited:
If people perceive they have been badly treated then they will criticise, most of the comments above have nothing to do with the game itself but more the conduct of representatives.

They may be condemning the game but read between the lines, that is not the target of their angst.

Really don't want to quote Biggs but,

this guy gets it :p

...Join the revolution, Zim. But yeah, that BigAntStudios guy has a comprehensive grasp of it.

Users who are viewing this thread