Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

after watching that 12sec........ :facepalm duded thought that DBC14 animation were bad??? my god DBC14 is way to go..... ross pounce on the opportunity and get the game out asap.

Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful Awful:mad:mad:mad:mad:mad:mad:mad:mad:mad:mad:mad:mad:mad:mad:mad:mad:mad:mad:mad:mad:mad:mad:mad:mad:mad:mad:mad

Wonder if its Awful?? :p

Did they use use a Powerpoint slide show for the 'out' graphics or something?

it is the worst game of all the cricket games that has been released so far in all formats even mobiles too.

I don't often make demands for video; but I think its important on this occasion - can anyone who has the game (St0ney does, dunno about anyone else yet) record a video of an entire over - if you see that much wrong with 12s; early September knows how much you'll see with six times more!

e: Also; does it have the things they promised to add (manual appealing, DRS etc)

e2: love the word filter...

AC 13 has been an absolute disaster from start to finish. I just hope this mess doesn't put off other devs from having a go at making a cricket game.

The bowler running in looks like he's either goin to stop at any minute or he's pulled a hammy!!!

when all the gamers get together for a party in heaven, while the playstation and xboxers are on the dancefloor making out with cheerleaders and PC gamers are playing lord of the rings role play, in the corner sad and ignored will be sega Saturn owners and people who bought Ashes Cricket 13.

Even the Sega Saturn owners will be looking down on the AC13 players.

The non facing batsman has a nice twitch. Seriously though, gameplay looks great. Graphically it needs to be ironed out but im finding that in test mode its quite realistic

Users who are viewing this thread