Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

Haha, I've got both.. Sega Saturn wasn't that bad, Sega Rally Championship with a steering wheel was great actually.

There will be a guy, and a girl, in the bathroom, cutting themselves with a blade they stole out of the medicine cupboard.. That was the couple that bought the new Sim City.. As my download for this glitchy cricket game finishes, I can console myself that nothing will make me feel as miserable as the new Sim City did..

I had a Saturn... remember being in the shop, thinking Saturn or Playstation... go with Sega, you know Sega... :noway

What baffles me is that its so much worse than the last game, how is that possible.

This message is hidden because duded64 is on your ignore list.

Enjoying your Terrance and Philip Cricket?

Can we have a thread where we quote all of the dumb people saying things like "well, it looks good when you fix the bugs!!"

Because I think that looking at the videos and reading the comments from being who've actually bought the game, that you couldn't come to those views as a rational human being, and it would be a good list of people who have views worth ignoring...

e:
This message is hidden because duded64 is on your ignore list.

Enjoying your Terrance and Philip Cricket?

Apparently so - he says that it looks good!

Think about this...

The PC build was fine. It was the console versions that were causing the issues.

Just let that sink in for a moment...

Elevating yourself to an elite plane of 'getting it' which only Biggs himself is on

but what the hell is mark Nicholas actually saying? sounds like "it was right but it sure got picked"... what the buggery balls does that even mean? no cricket commentator has ever, or will ever, put those words in the same sentence. he could have read a paragraph picked at random from Pride and Prejudice and it would have made more contextual sense.

"That was ripe but it sure got picked"

It comes from the phrase "ripe for the picking", but I've never heard it used the way Nicholas used it.

Best thing about that video is Johnson (assuming its him) taking a wicket!.... Poor poor poor!!

I just gave 20 bucks to the local homeless man. :)... Good deed done for the day!

It comes from the phrase "ripe for the picking", but I've never heard it used the way Nicholas used it.

that could almost - if you were on peyote - make sense if the batsman smacked a leggie's googly for six... but a seamer getting a non-existent edge behind? bloody hell.

Best thing about that video is Johnson (assuming its him) taking a wicket!.... Poor poor poor!!

I just gave 20 bucks to the local homeless man. :)... Good deed done for the day!

It's Starc. You wouldn't be able to tell from the height though...

No wonder channel 4 let him go to Australia, bumble on the other hand I love and am gutted he's associated with this tripe! Mind you northerner s love tripe, maybe he took the money and run!!!

You wouldn't have this argument (over who the bowler was) if the game was any good!

...that's actually a good point; are Johnson, Stokes, Bailey and Carberry (+ anyone else added to the squads as of now, don't know of the top of my head) in the game? Would be worth someone checking?

Users who are viewing this thread