Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

Check this review out- VideoGamerTV

Nearly everything they say is correct, sadly this release is seriously allowing people that know nothing about cricket to bring the game of Cricket itself into disrepute. Sad day.

Check this review out- VideoGamerTV

Nice to see a video review, but that was pretty lowbrow.. Although they knew enough about cricket to know this game is one of the worst things ever to have happened

"So they didn't release it back when the Ashes was relevent"

If you are going to pan a game, at least don't be subpar yourself..

I think they're referring to the fact it's a predominately UK-Licensed cricket game being released during the Australian return Ashes series... Hence, a good chunk of the licensed stuff is either irrelevant or out of date.

It wouldn't be unusual for a lay person that is not into cricket to think that the Ashes was on in July so how could it be on now...

It wouldn't be unusual for a lay person that is not into cricket to think that the Ashes was on in July so how could it be on now...

Yes. Searching on Twitter for Ashes talk, the number of people saying 'why are the Ashes on again? We just played them' because tedious.

So anyway...
Being the only person left in the world who wants to try and play this game how I am meant to do so now it's been pulled from Steam? :p

So anyway...
Being the only person left in the world who wants to try and play this game how I am meant to do so now it's been pulled from Steam? :p

Go and have a quiet word with yourself

Think about seeing M.Fegan down the pub, and buying him four beers.. Thats what this is equivalent to doing..

I hear Ross has a copy... that he was supposed to hook me up with, liar, witch, charlatan...

For someone who refused to pay for Cricket 07 you amaze me in wanting to shell out your hard earned on this tosh.

I'll look at them tomorrow but I'd still like to have experienced it for myself.

in that videogamer tv review they mention being able to get it because they have a steam press account and it's still available on that - dunno if you can get such an account as a PC Admin?

For someone who refused to pay for Cricket 07 you amaze me in wanting to shell out your hard earned on this tosh.

I would assume he has a review code.

Now Barmy, I hope this is not your sneaky way of not posting ill of those who supplied cake...

Given the history if Lords and all that I think a review, no matter how small, would be a reasonable and humble request.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread