Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

Only accurately researched part of the game I would say...

I assume you're taller than 5'8"?

Haha... don't pretend I'm not your go-to player in the Academy.

Well... I've been trying to run you out all day but mobiling fielders keep throwing the ball for four runs!

Can't get over how bad those lower case jersey names are...someone actually made that decision.

Can't get over how bad those lower case jersey names are...someone actually made that decision.
They are also images. Apparently it was too much to generate a name and number on the back of the shirt for every player, so they just stick a texture on there.

@Snowy You're just jealous because you're not in the game - I have been immortalised in a game that is set to be a classic* :p

*for all the wrong reasons

You need to secure a clip of F.Ross bowling backwards...

Just found this little beauty..

Yeah lets all celebrate by looking at the scoreboard...:facepalm

i love the way the commentary treats the team reaching 50 as if the batsman had reached 50 (note how Mark Nicholas says something like "that's 50, what a good innnings when it's 50 for 5.)

Donno How much miserable life theses guys are living on earth....Funny

http://tinypic.com/r/1218qau/5

This is what I was talking about - shameful Trickstar/505 votes trying to pull the average up.

0.7 and growing - still the worst game EVER released :wave

----------

If people could log into Metacritic and vote the 10's down then they might be removed - they are obviously spam.

They may be spamming ....but true score is already given by the people who had played the scary game ever on earth "Ashes Cricket 2013 Zombies Version"....Release DBC 14 Ross see the rating given by people....in my opinion it will get 9/10 avg score....

Well hopefully the press find a story in the manipulation itself, pretty obvious, certainly letting them know :wave

Be good if everyone who sees a 10 vote can report it as abuse.

Users who are viewing this thread