Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

Or the document left in the game files

That's actually really, really bad.... should I do a Fegan be an a$$hole and report this to the various cricket boards and player associations that he doesn't have the licenses of? :wave

Yep, not normal practise because we would never do anything like that.

Looking at the sheet they make the link directly name = name, what a blunder, they're in deep if anyone wants to take them on. Should give Dhoni etc a call, there's 505 money to be had!

Spreadsheet saved so as to cojoin them as defendants in any action I may face in future :wave

Yep, not normal practise because we would never do anything like that.

Looking at the sheet they make the link directly name = name, what a blunder, they're in deep if anyone wants to take them on. Should give Dhoni etc a call, there's 505 money to be had!

I want my 505 money back, how do we go about nailing these guys?

Biggsy is McCallum and you're Watling.

I think that's a fair reflection of my digital cricket prowess. Although I'll take a custom-made bat over being fake-McCullum any day... :yes

Ok this video is hilarious :lol

The kid sounds like he's about to cry.

Watch from 9:20 onwards...

Mike you made that kid smash his keyboard :noway

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a pissed kid right there but he is not wrong, the amount of stuff that is wrong with this game is amazing to play and see for yourself.

Trickstar and mike better never show there face on here again and chief what the hell dude.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhh.. the great Agnima Chaudhury.. so sad that he retired just recently.. :P

Alot of games, both good and bad get the almost-troll-like reverse scores on Metacritic. It may not be paid by the dev reviews, just people thinking they're funny. This is when scoring systems like they use in the Olympics works well (remove the highest and lowest scores and there is your average). Pitty most of the legitimate ones are 0's.. lol

Users who are viewing this thread