Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

This is the most relevant thread for your discussion:
http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/cricket-discussion/whos-next-best-batsman-after-bradman-83892.html

Please don't flood Chief's thread with your "Who is the best hooker or puller or sweeper" discussions.
Lets get back to the game, hopefully Chief has gone out with some Marketing plan for the last couple of days, maybe we can get to hear some good news. :thumbs

Yeah true, but it was a follow up to a picture joke. And chiefs gone for a while and I guess no harm was done.

So you wanted to talk about the game? Okay guess the other two commentators?
My guess? I have no idea.

Someone posted a good question in the other thread about Wicketkeeprs. And you didn't answer it before, so another try:
Would the WK's still be blind or lazy, or both, as before ?
It's surprising the devs haven't noted this ever , and made any improvements. So what do we expect this time?

Actually, due to a combination of efficient airlines and free wifi at Kuala Lumpor Airport, I was barely gone at all. :)

So are you trying to sell kuala lumpur airport in Malaysia to us now chief.:p

I guess there are no more. Yes the articles and other stuff suggest so, but there is no point adding more, atleast for this title. Better to save and carry on for V2

I still believe Ashes13 is going to have a better graphics engine than BAC13. If they are being a step ahead in the audio department too, then its a good thing I suppose.

I still believe Ashes13 is going to have a better graphics engine than BAC13. If they are being a step ahead in the audio department too, then its a good thing I suppose.

You really think so??? even after seeing RLL2? I really did not think IC10 had great graphics.

Users who are viewing this thread